Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

i dont think there should be a question about this guy getting IP banned. obviously this is a fucking scam. cant believe it hasnt happened yet.

come on mods. 

Obviously this little shit stain should be IP banned. But at the same time, it's incredibly easy to get around IP bans.

has anyone who ordered from beardxcore got what they payed for?

I don't remember buying anything from this dude with the new user or the old but he did try to buy a Kid Dynamite record from me last week. Just how the fuck is this asshole ripping so many people off? Seems it went on for too long before being noticed...

I don't remember buying anything from this dude with the new user or the old but he did try to buy a Kid Dynamite record from me last week. Just how the fuck is this asshole ripping so many people off? Seems it went on for too long before being noticed...

He's got me on a FYS & Descendents record. I didn't read in here (stupid, i know) first but I was a little suspect and didn't send as a gift, filing a claim now.

This shit bag has to get the boot.... surely 

It's been 3 weeks since I paid gitter2012 on ebay, no record and no response to communication.

I should have paid attention to the rest of the feedback. Sounds like he doesn't ship when he doesn't get a price he wants.

His name is Michael Gitter  email- [email protected]. He will probably be gitter2013 after he gets more negative feedback.

I don't know if he's on VC? Anyone know this guy or deal with him?

so i picked up my alchemy index from the kid but a bunch of records he"sold" to people he didnt actually have sorry everyone. i had to meet with him and his mom. his mom claims her son has a "problem". whatever i got my alchemy index, a copy of artist and suburbia. the kid will probably never show up to a show again. sorry to everyone that got fucked over. if you have anything to say to him heres his info.

ig: houseofleaves66

twitter: houseofleaves66

kik: thenewfury555

phone number: 7146422141

so i picked up my alchemy index from the kid but a bunch of records he"sold" to people he didnt actually have sorry everyone. i had to meet with him and his mom. his mom claims her son has a "problem". whatever i got my alchemy index, a copy of artist and suburbia. the kid will probably never show up to a show again. sorry to everyone that got fucked over. if you have anything to say to him heres his info.

Oh man what a prick! oh well lets hope paypal comes through with the refund!

Sorry to be "that guy" but I am leaning towards you actually being edgecorekid/beardxcore. You live near enough to him to pick up your purchase in person AND happen to be the only person who will be receiving records from him(a $200 boxset no less.) Everybody else, ehh. He didn't really have those records!

LOL

Sorry to be "that guy" but I am leaning towards you actually being edgecorekid/beardxcore. You live near enough to him to pick up your purchase in person AND happen to be the only person who will be receiving records from him(a $200 boxset no less.) Everybody else, ehh. He didn't really have those records!

LOL

ya dude that makes sense it must be me ya caught me

like i said check his social networking

I've seen this Beardxcore kid at shows in my area as well as headabovewaterx and they are definitely different people. Just because two people have common friends that put them in contact doesn't mean that they're the same person.

Wow. Well, thanks for clarifying Corey. Must be a small world over on the west coast.

You've got to admit that is a wild story about getting a record from the perspective of someone on the outside.

found out that beardxcore kid lives near me im getting my stuff from him in person tomorrow 

I wonder if he even has the records people "buy" from him. If he does, well then he better send mine off to me for free as a 'sorry' for being a huge douche.

But yeah, don't buy from Beardxcore. I was stupid and got scammed over two records, but luckily his dad got me a refund. Last time I do uninformed spending around here -__-

I wonder if he even has the records people "buy" from him. If he does, well then he better send mine off to me for free as a 'sorry' for being a huge douche.

But yeah, don't buy from Beardxcore. I was stupid and got scammed over two records, but luckily his dad got me a refund. Last time I do uninformed spending around here -__-

how'd you get your refund