Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

I offered dkelly41 $100 for a Snowing cassette and he responds with "it's not about the money" and he would only trade it for other rare things, then goes and lists it on discogs for $200.

Dkelly is a weirdo, he said his Teen Suicide collection was up for offer and I messaged him 3 times and even posted on a different tread he started and just ignored it. 

I just registered after finding a reference to this guy via Google. dzamora33 managed to scam me out of almost $100 before he vanished leaving me trying to make a credit card chargeback. Watch out for anyone using this name or anything similar. Wish I'd found this thread sooner!

I feel bad for you.  I think I was the first person Damian Zamora scammed a couple years back.  Dudes a straight up piece of shit.  I actually did end up getting my record so I guess he didn't scam me, I just had to harass him for literal months. 

Here is his twitter - https://twitter.com/damianzamora

Anybody have any experience with jpdAL? I might just be nervous because I sent him a decent amount of money for a Devendra LP, but I sent him money on the 8th I believe and I don't have a tracking number yet. He said he sent it out Tuesday, but he's been pretty quiet since then. Like I said, probably just overreacting, but I'm interested if anyone has anything to say about him

I offered dkelly41 $100 for a Snowing cassette and he responds with "it's not about the money" and he would only trade it for other rare things, then goes and lists it on discogs for $200.

I think you should remove this. This doesn't make him a terrible seller/trader/buyer.

Anybody have any experience with jpdAL? I might just be nervous because I sent him a decent amount of money for a Devendra LP, but I sent him money on the 8th I believe and I don't have a tracking number yet. He said he sent it out Tuesday, but he's been pretty quiet since then. Like I said, probably just overreacting, but I'm interested if anyone has anything to say about him

I have recently. I didnt have any issues with him. He communicated well and I got my 2 records. You have to ask for a tracking number.

BE CAREFUL WITH THIS GUY:

IAN PARMLEY
214 LOUISBURG STREET
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94112
USA

or

Ian Parmley
5551 West Fork Rd.
Darby, Montana, 59829
United States

Phone: 4065293644

[email protected]

http://www.discogs.com/user/ayekeramba

He ordered a record over discogs which came out at 34€ incl. registered shipping! Payment was received on December, 7 and the package was sent 3 days later! Today, exactly 44 days after the initial payment, he opened a file over at paypal and stated that he had not received the package. I should have known that a guy with no feedback and two addresses is no one to be trusted. Before I sent the package I asked him to which address he wants it to be shipped; so, to his preference, I sent the package to the SF address.

Paypal took the 34€ and put it on hold although I provided the tracking number...don't know what's going to happen, because many times before I have sent packages to the US which arrived after max. 10-12 days (normally after 7) and never had any problems!

Be careful with this guy!

this kid is a shit head.  in my wtb twiabp thread he said he had some of the stuff and to send offers, so i did.  then he said he only wanted to trade.  i messaged him a while alter, and he just didn't respond.  then he started going on my profile almost every day for months maxing out his negative rep on all my posts.  i called him out and his reasoning was "you offered me cash when i said i only wanted to trade".  a mod finally gave him a warning point and he stopped.

this kid is a shit head.  in my wtb twiabp thread he said he had some of the stuff and to send offers, so i did.  then he said he only wanted to trade.  i messaged him a while alter, and he just didn't respond.  then he started going on my profile almost every day for months maxing out his negative rep on all my posts.  i called him out and his reasoning was "you offered me cash when i said i only wanted to trade".  a mod finally gave him a warning point and he stopped.

I still don't see how this fits the topic...you haven't sold/traded/bought anything to/from him, so how does this make him a terrible trader/seller/buyer?

I still don't see how this fits the topic...you haven't sold/traded/bought anything to/from him, so how does this make him a terrible trader/seller/buyer?

You don't need to actually buy something for someone to be a bad seller. If there are extremely hard to work with, I consider them a bad seller.

Jesus. Someone changing their mind doesn't make them a bad seller. Or someone deciding that they don't want to deal with twits on the board doesn't make them a bad seller. Someone being an asshole and down voting your posts, still doesn't make that person a bad seller/trader.

woolage1983 (James) from UK is a nonselling seller

user: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/user/15719-woolage1983/

DF: http://deadformat.net/woolage83

sale thread here: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/95640-massive-sale-on-discogs-over-700-records-loads-of-good-stuff/

discogs user: http://www.discogs.com/user/webinfront  New seller there, with a new handle

Glad he used same handle here as DF or dude would be using folks for a free cashflow account. No telling how many Paypal strikes one gets before they Bam a member?

This dickhead was finally banned on discogs. Before reading your post I was going to buy a copy of Cursive's first album on white wax for something ridiculous like $60 (I figured it was a scammer but I knew I could just run a chargeback if need be). The weird thing is that he has some legitimately good feedback from a multitude of users, so I guess the guy just sometimes doesn't feel like sending out orders?

This dickhead was finally banned on discogs. Before reading your post I was going to buy a copy of Cursive's first album on white wax for something ridiculous like $60 (I figured it was a scammer but I knew I could just run a chargeback if need be). The weird thing is that he has some legitimately good feedback from a multitude of users, so I guess the guy just sometimes doesn't feel like sending out orders?

Probably when cash is thin and he gets enough $ on his high priced stuff (the positive feedbacks), he just flakes on the stuff he doesn't feel like parting with - especially if he thinks he underpriced.

It wasn't a vinyl related sale, but this buyer is clearly a scam artist. Ebay ID: yius369 

link: http://www.ebay.com/usr/yius369?_trksid=p3984.m1587.l2754

Bought a Blu-Ray steelbook (price was $65) from me on Jan 16, I sent it out Jan 17. One week has passed so far, and since it's an international shipment it's obvious it cannot arrive yet.

Today the buyer opened a paypal dispute and immediately escalated it to a claim, without even contacting me before of course. I provided paypal with the shipping receipt and tracking number, but since not enough time has passed yet the tracking number doesn't show any newer status apart from the shipment being sent out. Hopefully paypal finds this to be proof enough.

Anyway, here are the buyer details, in case the name/address pops up again anywhere else:

Edit: I removed personal information for now since the paypal case is still open and I don't want to do anything that might jeopardize it.

Avoid eBay user chrismuzzy1. Real name Christopher Muzzy, email address [email protected]. He won a Bury Your Dead T-shirt from me on eBay clearly labeled as a size women's L both in the listing title, description and item details, as well as having been listed in the women's clothing category, then got mad when -- after he paid and after I had shipped the item -- he realized it wasn't a men's shirt. He then called me names, demanded a refund (even though all of my listings say no refunds) and left me negative feedback claiming I mislisted the item. What a surprise: A dude buying a T-shirt of a shitty moshcore band can't read properly. AVOID.

Do not buy from Ebay seller te-gun. 0 communication. Bought a Pg.99 vinyl from him that I still haven't received. I paid for it immediately after I ordered it ("Buy It Now") Have contacted him multiple times with no response. Somehow has 100% positive feedback for the last 12 months, however if you go further into his feedback, you'll see that many others support my claim. I guess that he sometimes feels like being a horrible seller. I live in the same state as him, about an hour away and he still hasn't shipped it (if he did, I'd have no way of knowing due to 0 contact!) He's had some decent vinyl for sale but, please be wary if you decide to purchase from him!

Just curious, what is the wait time or grace period before contacting Paypal concerning money back. I purchased some records from a reputable member on here, and I have not heard from him or received an update since the 23rd. No shipping notice, tracking, etc. I know that isn't a great deal of time either. Thanks VC! 

While not everyone is good at communicating, you have until the 45th day to file a paypal claim. I'm not saying you should wait that long. Perhaps write another message today, then wait five days. If you don't hear anything, write a message threatening with Paypal. If they don't ship with tracking within a day or two, file. That's about a month. 

While not everyone is good at communicating, you have until the 45th day to file a paypal claim. I'm not saying you should wait that long. Perhaps write another message today, then wait five days. If you don't hear anything, write a message threatening with Paypal. If they don't ship with tracking within a day or two, file. That's about a month. 

It's just for a 7in, but still. I'll wait it out. I was just curious.