Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

i tried to get him banned and even had a dialogue open with admin in which they said something would happen, but of course, in true VC/SRC fashion, nothing came of it and i was stuck with a warning point by shitty rambo.

As far as I know he is banned until april, maybe longer? (Said by Rambo) so I'm sure that will hopefully follow through so people don't buy from him.

Well shit.  Just "bought" the purple OLG from him.  Luckily I sent as NOT gift.

Obviously file a claim, but like I said before you might get it because once I filed a claim, couple days after he mailed my record and I got it two and a half weeks later. So who knows!

As far as I know he is banned until april, maybe longer? (Said by Rambo) so I'm sure that will hopefully follow through so people don't buy from him.

Obviously file a claim, but like I said before you might get it because once I filed a claim, couple days after he mailed my record and I got it two and a half weeks later. So who knows!

he logged on like 3 hours ago...

and i dunno if that guys gonna get his record. now two different people have bought purple OLG. 

LOL! How much did you offer him for that variant? I bet he didn't sell it to me cause it was a low amount... And yeah he's still a scammer since he scammed me.

I didn't offer anything.  He asked me if I was looking for it and he sold it to me for cost.  I'm not trying to say anyone else's experience with him is wrong, I'm just saying that mine was good.

Sorry everyone. Please continue to down vote.

I don't understand why this ^ should be a terrible seller. If you don't like the price, simply don't bid. But as it is this has no place in here without a proper explanation why this seller is terrible.

Otherwise we have to make 100 posts a day to list all the outrageous flippers....

IMHO

I think you've missed the point completely. Out of the blue he pm'ed me on this website trying to sell some stuff, I never approached him. That's like me PM'ing you out of nowhere asking you if you wanted some random ass records you weren't even looking for or posted for.

That is terrible, it's spam like.

Quick question about eBay sellers. So there's a record I'm debating on buying and it's going for $90, but I just have a slightly odd feeling about the seller despite the fact he has all positive feedback. The item says there is no refunds, so I guess what I want to know is if he tries to pull something over on me (not saying it will happen just don't wana be screwed out of $90) is there nothing I can really do because of the item being listed as no refund?

Quick question about eBay sellers. So there's a record I'm debating on buying and it's going for $90, but I just have a slightly odd feeling about the seller despite the fact he has all positive feedback. The item says there is no refunds, so I guess what I want to know is if he tries to pull something over on me (not saying it will happen just don't wana be screwed out of $90) is there nothing I can really do because of the item being listed as no refund?

I'm not sure about consumer laws in america, but over here. Any new item is subject to a few rules. One of which is a refund on return of goods.

If it's second hand, despite SAYING no refunds, if the item isn't as described, ebay will refund you. 100% of the time upon the seller getting the item back.

I'm not sure about consumer laws in america, but over here. Any new item is subject to a few rules. One of which is a refund on return of goods.

If it's second hand, despite SAYING no refunds, if the item isn't as described, ebay will refund you. 100% of the time upon the seller getting the item back.

Awesome, thanks man! Ive bought plenty of items off ebay but never anything for more than $30 and never had any issues, so I really have no knowledge of returns or claims so on so forth. Thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if he's ripping off individuals or just labels but if you are selling any Topshelf/CYLS/etc. type stuff, keep an eye out for Jacob Scheppler. He's been scamming labels by ordering stuff and filing a paypal claim after receiving items, with the claim being that he stole his grandmother's credit card and she is filing the claims. Do not even give him the benefit of the doubt as he has done this multiple times.

I don't know if he's ripping off individuals or just labels but if you are selling any Topshelf/CYLS/etc. type stuff, keep an eye out for Jacob Scheppler. He's been scamming labels by ordering stuff and filing a paypal claim after receiving items, with the claim being that he stole his grandmother's credit card and she is filing the claims. Do not even give him the benefit of the doubt as he has done this multiple times.

what a shit head.  i don't get how people can be into this particular "scene", and enjoy the music, and then just go and fuck the people who are spending their time and money putting it out.

DISCOGS seller: circa22

Name:   Nicholas Lyons (The recipient of this payment is Verified)

Email:   [email protected]

Payment Sent to:   [email protected]

AVOID!! He took the money 'n run.

Dispute immediately escalated by Paypal, so if you bought from him, you ain't getting your stuff.

Makes me hate that band even more.

Just received my $150 dollar copy of Beck - Sea Change from an eBay seller who marked it as New condition. Showed up with bent corners and and a sizable split down the inside of the gatefold jacket. Had no protection in the mailer when I messaged him to make sure it was secured. Just messaged him to work something out, if he proves to be difficult to work with, i will update you guys. (This precursor is mainly because I'm angry and need to say it)

• 2 weeks later...

jkgotsit on ebay

Extremely rude and threatening. Has been messaging me every day about a LP he bought and when I explained the slight 2-3 day delay in shipping it he freaks out and starts typing in all caps. You know what I just need to post this here:

1ST OFF ALL THANK YOU FOR SHIPPING MY ITEM ON TIME (WHAT YOU SHOULD DO!) 2ND I WOULDNT WAIT FOR SOME 1 TO GO 5 DAYS WITHOUT SOME KIND OFF REPERCUSHON! I HAVE A BUSINESS TO RUN IF I AM WAITING ON A RECORD IM WAITING ON THE TIME TO GET MY MONEY + SOME! IM NOT EVEN GOING TO LISTEN TO THE ALBUM I WILL VISSUALY INSPECT IT & RESELL IT! NOW MAYBE I HAVE SOMEONE WAITING ON ME TO COME THROUGH FOR THEM? IF ITS IN THE CONDITION YOU SAY IT IS I SHOULD HAVE NO TROUBLE GETTING 65$-75$ FOR IT. I GOT 39$ INVESTED & THE NAME OF THE GAME IS TURN OVER AS FAST AS POSSIBLE! NOW MAYBE YOU UNDERSTAND WHY IM PRESSING YOU TO GET A MOVE ON NOT BECAUSE I WANT TO PLAY MY NEW PEARL JAM NO ITS ABOUT MONEY!!! TIME IS MONEY!!! SO I HAVE NO TIME FOR SOME1 2 FUMBLE AROUND TO MONDAY SO ICAN GET THE ITEM 2OR 3 DAYS LATER! I MIGHT MISS THE PERSON WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN THE RECORD & NOT HAVE ANOTHER SHOT FOR A 6-12 WEEKS SO YES IT IS IMPORTANT! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING NOW THAT U KNOW WHY I BOUGHT THE RECORD!

Dude is nuts

Here's some more gems from him:

aYou should be mailing that today Monday means shipping time bad score!!! Saturday means 4 out of 5 or 5of 5 Monday means 2 of 5 Tuesday 1of5! just giving you a heads up most people don't say anything they just put it down. It was bought 3/20 & should not be mailed 24th yeah if it was ordered 21st or 22nd then Monday is fine. By the way wasn't sure if this was record that had economy shipping this should be shipped media mail 2 to 8 day del. If I am lucky Ill get it Wednesday! The point is mail the record today please sir thank you very much!!! You still haven't given me my feedback I paid instantly you really should make more of an effort to be more customer friendly you didn't respond to my other message & my order hasn't been processed all this means nothing as long as it is in todays mail! I make it a point to have all my Amazon & ebay orders done within 24hrs. unless ordered on Saturdays! I could understand if you were a power seller! in last 30 day 148 records & about 10 cds!