Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

Beware of buyer/seller "tokyochaser/Vinylrama2010" on VC or Discogs.  Cancelled their order due to not actually having the record and they left negative feedback and essentially tried to blackmail me and threatened reporting me "if it is listed for sale again or on another site".  A search of their username shows they used to be here occasionally, so just be extremely wary.

11 minutes ago, Sasan said:

Non-paying, non-replying buyer...proves again why I normally don't sell to Italians!

bloodinyoureye ( 121 )

Dennis Radaelli

Viale Dante Alighieri 118
Piacenza PC 29122
Italy

I mean, you should have known better:

"Hi all.

I'm an hardcore Linkin Park and System of a Down fan from Italy...for times I search rarest CDs of them, so I buy major part of CDs.."

Just now, Dave Grohl said:

I feel you though. Every sale I've had with someone in Italy has always been a nightmare.

I excluded Italian buyers previously...but had some good experiences over at discogs lately, but will probably exclude them again.

It's a shame that normal buyers get excluded because of a few morons...

• 3 weeks later...

I often by/sell to people in Italy. There's a bad rep because of people saying, "I don't ship to Italy." The fear spreads unfairly.

I did have the Italian PO destroy 1 record I ordered (according to the seller), but the seller was cool and sent a full refund.

I'm most weary about US sellers who over-grade.

• 1 month later...

Seller "laurduv" on Discogs. 

Shipped LP in bubble mailer from CA to NC. Jacket is completely fucked and the record was overgraded. Seller ignores all correspondence. Seems to be a serial bubbler because someone else left feedback similar to my situation yesterday. 

• 1 month later...
49 minutes ago, ScaleTheInferno said:

Seller "deadlight" on discogs. Grades his stock as MINT but in reality it's VG or VG+. One disc I received was totally warped and unplayable. Doesn't respond to complaints. Don't trust this guy.

That blows. On Discogs, I usually go with listings that are VG+ or NM with a description over the vague Mint/Mint with no additional info ones.

Belmont Records on Discogs blocked me from purchasing because I gave them neutral feedback on an order over three years ago. Reason I bring it up now is I sent them multiple messages over the said 3 years wondering why I could never purchase any records. Sent another one today for the hell of it and they finally got back to me today saying I was blocked, so I went through their neutral feedback too see what I left. Record was listed as the wrong variant. My feedback was tame as fuck, even stating it was still a good deal, but a bit immature to block a potential customer due to their own mistake. Numerous others had the same experience, wonder if they blocked them as well. Easily the most hilariously confusing day in quite some time!

• 3 weeks later...

TimberTonic messaged me about a rare record I was after, and no communication since paying. I guess it's my fault for not paying attention to his posts (none, but has lurked for a while). I have to take it up with my CC company, since I paid with Venmo, so who knows if I'll get my money back or not. Avoid at all costs.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Agreetodisagree on this forum ripped off four members and will not respoND to messages. He logs on every day but no response. Originally he told me three times he was sending them out the next day but it has now been weeks with no communication. An administrator was informed but nothing really came of that. The guy has a lot of positive feedback and was making good on all the deals in his last sale thread until the last four.  He told me he didn't have the money to ship my records in his first message after being paid. I figured right then the guy was broke and this would be the eventual outcome. 

I posted a WTB recently and someone offered me the record. I sent payment (thankfully not via the gift option). That was March 7. Today is April 1 and I now have a claim pending with Paypal because this guy continues to respond every 5-6 days saying "I'll send tracking ASAP".

He even gave me his cell number, but he never answers my texts or messages directly, just randomly messages "tracking coming ASAP" on certain days. He also hasn't responded to the Paypal claim. Super bizarre behavior. I won't throw him under the bus by name yet, but I'm just wondering if anyone's encountered anything similar.

Edited by napalm06

• 2 weeks later...

Another winner, got this from discos: tarramo

Hello ron.lonius,

We are contacting you to advise that a recent review of a seller you have a current order with, tarramo, indicates they are unable to fill orders

ngaged in marketplace fraud. This seller's account remains suspended from the marketplace indefinitely due to their activity.

You can view your orders with this seller here:

At this time, if you have paid for the order, we strongly encourage you to contact your payment method provider (PayPal, credit card, etc) to file a refund request. If you have not paid for the order, simply leave a message on the order page that you wish to cancel.

Our support staff will be happy to assist with any questions. Thank you!

i already Am in contact with PayPal, hopefully won't take too long to get back, I have others thit I want to buy

Edited by B-dosia

• 2 weeks later...

Beware of the seller 'motoraway ' on Discogs (no feedback of course). I attempted to contact him multiple times without response. I wanted to see pictures of the album (considering it was a $$$ purchase) and make payment. I waited, and waited, no response. Finally, I just let it go, and did not leave feedback. I just checked and he left me negative feedback for no payment. Assclown of epic proportions. 

Edited by skycriesmary

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2017 at 9:50 PM, skycriesmary said:

Beware of the seller 'motoraway ' on Discogs (no feedback of course). I attempted to contact him multiple times without response. I wanted to see pictures of the album (considering it was a $$$ purchase) and make payment. I waited, and waited, no response. Finally, I just let it go, and did not leave feedback. I just checked and he left me negative feedback for no payment. Assclown of epic proportions. 

So you committed to purchasing an album with your own stipulation that you needed to see it or have contact with the seller before actually making payment (nothing in the Discogs T&C that would claim you are entitled to) and then are upset that he left you appropriate feedback for not paying? I'm mostly playing devil's advocate here, and not condoning the seller's behavior in any way, but I think you have to take some accountability for yourself as well.  I wouldn't really consider that account to be worthy of the title "terrible seller"

5 hours ago, yanquiuxo said:

So you committed to purchasing an album with your own stipulation that you needed to see it or have contact with the seller before actually making payment (nothing in the Discogs T&C that would claim you are entitled to) and then are upset that he left you appropriate feedback for not paying? I'm mostly playing devil's advocate here, and not condoning the seller's behavior in any way, but I think you have to take some accountability for yourself as well.  I wouldn't really consider that account to be worthy of the title "terrible seller"

The seller said he would send pictures, and never did. I gave him three weeks, then gave up. I contacted him several times, and finally figured he was a flake and let it go. I wasn't going to pay $200+ for an album without seeing pictures, especially from someone who didn't have feedback.  I didn't leave negative feedback because typically, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. He did not contact me at all after saying he would send me pictures. Then he leaves me negative feedback on the last day possible (within the 90 day limit).

I would have, and still love to have the album. Just shitty to have to deal with someone like that who screws you after you give them the benefit of the doubt. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone have experience with kbraidz from instagram? He has a lot of followers and put a few things up for sale there, so I messaged him 7/25 and we made a deal so he responded back 7/29 saying he could ship out that day, so I sent the money his way same day. He has yet to response to me since 7/29 and I've messaged him twice (8/7 and today) at this point. I actually messaged another guy who was buying something from him and he said that he had responded back to him that day. So I'm not sure what the deal is with this dude, I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but not responding for over a week when you're selling things and taking money from someone is slightly obnoxious. I get life gets in the way, but don't sell stuff online then if it's that much of a hassle for you to reply to a message. 

• 4 weeks later...

Adding to my above rant, kbraidz from instagram is a huge tool. He took an entire month to send me my record, then proceeded to tell me to "chill" because it was a privilege to even be able to get that record. He also used a paper mailer...kid is a total chode. Not sure if he's on these boards or not though.