Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

lydiaawesome (lydiasphyxiated] has yet to send me my 59' sound on blue and t shirt. i traded her a white copy for the blue copy and shirt package... she says she's gonna get it out several times now, but she doesnt' come on here anymore, so i figured im already at a lost cause. i hate to put her up as a bad trader stuff, but I have no other choice. I seriously doubt she'll be back on here to trade anymore, but figured i'd put it up till she sends me cash back or the record. i think she should hav eher VCCOTM title revoked until further notice for being a bad trader...lol

Just thought I would gives a head up about VC user blanketbyday. He had a post selling a Casket Lottery record at a set sale price of $13.00 + $3.00 shipping. Sent a PM saying I would take it. Got a PM last night right before I went out for the night with his Pay Pal address. This morning I wake up with a PM asking if I wanted a pic, I PM'ed back saying sure and asked if there was anything else he was selling just in case I found something before I paid. He responds with a PM back saying that somebody offered more and he was selling it to them. I then responded with a PM explaining that was pretty shitty business practice. He PMed back pretty much saying tuff shit. So if you plan on buying from him and it's a set sale worry about him selling to somebody else, maybe it's just me but that is pretty shitty way of doing things.

End Rant

Dude, I've been on your side of that same deal and it sucks. However, if money never changed hands then he's really not a bad trader, he's just really kind of a dick. Sucks you didn't get the record but at least you never sent him cash or another record in return!

shes just mad that you laughed at eddies warehouse show story after he told it 17 times.

i dont even remember the story...

I seriously am a bit disappointed. I was nothing but nice to her over the whole weekend and she does this.. i think ronniebear rubbed off on her :P

adam muzzy sucks at selling stuff here - avoid him

asked to purchase a bayside LP and here his the first response:

Re: hey man

« Message sent on Oct 26, 2008, 2:37am » [Reply]

[Delete]

sounds excellent.

paypal: ******@gmail.com

thanks dude!

Then I write him back November 17th (original purchase date was October 26th) and he says:

« Message sent on Nov 17, 2008, 3:52pm » [Reply]

[Delete]

what was it?

So the asshole takes my $20 and then 3 weeks later when I ask him if he has sent it out he doesn't even know what he sold me.

Then after telling him what it was I get this a week later:

« Message sent on Nov 24, 2008, 3:23pm » [Reply]

[Delete]

yeah. i'm really sorry. it's still safe with me. some shit's been going on. i'll send it out soon though, probably after the holiday weekend. i'll keep you updated.

So five more days pass and I wasn't updated, sent a PM and wasn't replied to, so I filed a paypal claim to cover my ass. Then immediately I get this PM:

« Message sent on Nov 29, 2008, 9:50pm » [Reply]

[Delete]

want to do me a small favor and cancel your claim or whatever it is on paypal that's making my account negative? that's just going to make it take longer for me to get money to send your thing bro.

I told him I had no problem canceling it once the record was in my hands, I'd been waiting a month at this point and he was being shady. He responded and agreed that I'd cancel it once I got the record. Then after hearing nothing he writes this:

« Message sent on Dec 7, 2008, 10:01am » [Reply]

[Delete]

ok. i was going to send it a few days ago, but then saw that the paypal claim thing will automatically close on the 8th, and even if i put in the tracking info on the 3rd, if it didn't get there by the 8th, they'd give you your money back and you'd get your record. it happened to me once before. so you'll get your money back today i guess.

So now he is bullshitting me saying that the record wouldn't get here before the claim was over, and thats not true - he just needed to respond to the damn claim and say he was gonna do it, then it would give him more time - he just never responded!

I wrote him back and told him at this point I just want the money back and he can have the record, it's now been like 5 weeks. The stupid fuck wrote this back:

« Message sent on Dec 8, 2008, 3:04pm » [Reply]

[Delete]

paypal will give it to you. be patient, dude.

Moral of the story - don't deal with this douche. He sold that record to me and pretty much went on his way, pocketing the money and keeping the record. If it wasn't for my paypal claim I'd still be out $20.

Muzzy always takes his sweet ass time, but you eventually get your stuff. However, it looks like he spent the money before sending the record, which is weak because that means he had to wait until he had more cash to send it. Either way, I have been on that end of a Muzzy purchase...it takes a while but the dude always pulls through.

Haha - I know some people take a little longer than normal to send stuff - one board member sold me a Saves the Day record and it took him at least 3 weeks to send, but he kept me updated and threw in an extra color variation of the record to make up for it. Muzzy just gave me the runaround and implied that he had no intention of sending it by not even knowing what he had sold me when I asked him 3 weeks later.

adam muzzy sucks at selling stuff here - avoid him

Moral of the story - don't deal with this douche. He sold that record to me and pretty much went on his way, pocketing the money and keeping the record. If it wasn't for my paypal claim I'd still be out $20

yea, adam takes forever. he's pretty much known for that.. he does send stuff quickly sometimes, but more often than not it takes forever. overall nice guy though.

so you were refunded you money?