Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

every one gets their damn records.

also, every one on this board that matters at all knows that i don't fuck people over.

You have no reason to get mad. Your getting basically small interest free loans.

How can you even defend your selling/trading.It's almost funny. Your defense is, "I take forever, usually months, but eventually you'll get it".

You do fuck people over by taking months on end to send them their shit.

I have no clue why people like you and Ronnie were always backed so hard on here.

also, every one on this board that matters at all knows that i don't fuck people over.

You have no reason to get mad. Your getting basically small interest free loans.

How can you even defend your selling/trading.It's almost funny. Your defense is, "I take forever, usually months, but eventually you'll get it".

I have no clue why people like you and Ronnie were always backed so hard on here.

QFT. people were backing ronnie up until a few months ago when he said basically the shit he owed me and deadformat was unimportant. ::)

i've written that off as a lesson, don't take excuses from people. if it hasn't shown in 40-44 days, i'm starting a dispute.

how is it fucking people over?

are you going to die if you go without a record for a month or two?

you probably have the mp3's anyways.

you, also, need to stop whining, asap.

They obviously wanted it when they paid you so it's not that hard to go to the post office when they already sent you the money. It's called being an adult. Don't sell stuff if you can't make an effort to follow through on your end.

They obviously wanted it when they paid you so it's not that hard to go to the post office when they already sent you the money. It's called being an adult. Don't sell stuff if you can't make an effort to follow through on your end.

who said i was an adult?

who said i was an adult?

Muzzy's great. You can order any record in the world from him and he'll get it. He may even include his neighbors VCR for good measure.

also, if you're fucking using the money to shoot heroin, you really should send it right away. otherwise chances are you'll OD and people will be fucked. that's some bad shit.

great to know that my life < people's records ;)

i don't do heroin with your money.

to be serious, i'm not really sure where it goes. i buy a lot of cigarettes and vegan pizza, and arizona tea's, but i think that still doesn't account for all that money. maybe someone steals it from me. help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Don't buy from Valentine. He told me $5 for an Against Me 7" and I paypaled him the money minutes after and never got it. I have sent him two messages and he read them both with no reply. It's been a month. Bullshit.

I believe Valentine made a thread apologizing and explaining that records are on there way...I could be wrong though.

Don't buy from Valentine. He told me $5 for an Against Me 7" and I paypaled him the money minutes after and never got it. I have sent him two messages and he read them both with no reply. It's been a month. Bullshit.

I believe Valentine made a thread apologizing and explaining that records are on there way...I could be wrong though.

no i read that too.

Guest genericinsight
Don't buy from Valentine vlog. He told me $5 for an Against Me 7" and I paypaled him the money minutes after and never got it. I have sent him two messages and he read them both with no reply. It's been a month. Bullshit.

Wow 5 dollars, you really got ripped off there.

Don't buy from Valentine vlog. He told me $5 for an Against Me 7" and I paypaled him the money minutes after and never got it. I have sent him two messages and he read them both with no reply. It's been a month. Bullshit.

I bought from him too. He had a bunch of stuff going on apparently but he said mine went out at least as of Saturday. It's not a preferred wait period but I'm not gonna be a jerk about it. If it gets here then there is no problem, if it doesn't I'm gonna file a claim.

Guest genericinsight

Still I really don't think a month is a hell of a long time to wait, especially for something that cheap.

It really surprises me what people will complain about. I took a really long time to ship out two packages recently that people paid for way more than that... totally my fault and I felt awful about it. But I never got messages regarding either of them and I even sent out messages apologizing. Then someone pays 5 bucks for a record is complaining....

Eh whatever, I guess people are different in terms of patience.