Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

He told me he sent it like a week after I paid him but he later admitted he hadn't send it yet. The he said he had a tracking number but was too drunk to remember where it was, this was like a week ago. He still hasn't responded to anymore PMs and I haven't gotten anything.

he's been doing that to me since november.

he told me on at least 3 separate occasions that he mailed it. his last story was that he assumed his mom mailed it, then he asked her and she didnt, but she was coming to his school this past sunday and he'd mail it then. i messaged him around tuesday about it and have yet to hear back.

sucks but there's nothing i can do.

He told me he sent it like a week after I paid him but he later admitted he hadn't send it yet. The he said he had a tracking number but was too drunk to remember where it was, this was like a week ago. He still hasn't responded to anymore PMs and I haven't gotten anything.

he's been doing that to me since november.

he told me on at least 3 separate occasions that he mailed it. his last story was that he assumed his mom mailed it, then he asked her and she didnt, but she was coming to his school this past sunday and he'd mail it then. i messaged him around tuesday about it and have yet to hear back.

sucks but there's nothing i can do.

Yeah he blamed his mom about it too if I remember correctly.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest duhpunk

Sometimes filing a claim will get them off their asses if it's been a while. I ordered a record from DTR webstore a while back, and it had been about 3 weeks or so, so I filed a claim on Paypal, and it arrived about 5 days later.

has anyone ever bought stuff off of user: pcnerdy

i bought two lps off him a over a month ago and hadn't heard anything, so i PMed him and he said he got it returned in the mail because there was 'No Such Address' although i've had records shipped there for years. anyways he said he'd send them out again on April 8th. haven't gotten anything. just wondering if he's a good guy.. the time is running out to file a claim

he hasn't been on in a week or so now.

Guest duhpunk

i bought two lps off him a over a month ago and hadn't heard anything, so i PMed him and he said he got it returned in the mail because there was 'No Such Address' although i've had records shipped there for years. anyways he said he'd send them out again on April 8th. haven't gotten anything. just wondering if he's a good guy.. the time is running out to file a claim

file the claim anyways. if you get your records, you can just revoke it. don't get screwed over.

file the claim anyways. if you get your records, you can just revoke it. don't get screwed over.

finally contacted me after i filed the claim, so only time will tell now.

hate to do it, but it's looking like:

Vedant

bought a people who can eat people black off him, pmed him a week or so ago to see what's up and no response, trying again tonight. hopefully it shows soon or i'll have to file a dispute before my time runs out.

opened dispute. he hasn't been on here in about a week either. :-[

I tend to not put people on blast but I've been waiting for a my copy of New Found Glory "Sticks and Stones" for about 6 weeks from Vedant, he told me he sent it out but I still haven't gotten it.Maybe it was confusion in the mail cause I don't want to think he never sent it, seems like a good guy.

-juliO!

I tend to not put people on blast but I've been waiting for a my copy of New Found Glory "Sticks and Stones" for about 6 weeks from Vedant, he told me he sent it out but I still haven't gotten it.Maybe it was confusion in the mail cause I don't want to think he never sent it, seems like a good guy.

-juliO!

i'd open the dispute now before time runs out and you get ronnie'd. after a month i open one, it's been over 5 weeks for me.

-juliO!

i'd open the dispute now before time runs out and you get ronnie'd. after a month i open one, it's been over 5 weeks for me.

How do you do that, I've never done that before.

-juliO!

I hate to put his name here but..

momentumlost

I've waited about 60 days and I keep getting a message saying its being sent out. He seems like a solid dude and i know hes trying to take a break from the boards but it doesn't take much to pack up a record and send it out. If its send i'll delete this but until then, it just sucks :(

for the record, he sent me a full refund!