Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

Haha that's not what i said at all.... I refunded you back more than half the cost of the Actual LP..i also offered to get you a new cover and was very apologetic about it all.

And what do i get in return? You turn around accept my refund, act like a jerk towards me..give me negative feedback and call me out as a bad trader on forums?

thanks heaps!

Well mabye next time you decide to act like an arsehole over an honest mistake (which the person had tried to rectify) you'll think twice about it.

You should have done the right thing and refunded the ENTIRE amount.

And posting his picture and information is straight bitch.

if it makes you feel better i bought a record from adam muzzy back in november and haven't gotten it yet. he professed to not be 'that guy' and he was 'a good dude' but hasn't answered or read my PMs in probably a month.

the thing that irks me is that i know for a fact people have bought things off them months after i did and they got their crap and i'm still waiting. and probably never getting it.

yeah, I wanted to buy a few Sucide File records from him a few weeks ago but I remembered that a lot of people on here had problem with this kid. So I decided to not take a chance and didn't buy.

you probably wont hear from him for a little while seeing as how his best friend killed himself and hes a total mess. sorry.

i got a record posted domestic which was sent in a bubble envelope. heart skipped a beat when it arrived but it ended up being in fine condition. but international - man, you're leaving yourself wide open by posting vinyl in bubble mailers. personally, i wouldnt even dream of sending records international using bubble mailers. gotta wrap that fucker in cardboard at least.

Guest noeffinidea
i got a record posted domestic which was sent in a bubble envelope. heart skipped a beat when it arrived but it ended up being in fine condition. but international - man, you're leaving yourself wide open by posting vinyl in bubble mailers. personally, i wouldnt even dream of sending records international using bubble mailers. gotta wrap that fucker in cardboard at least.

There's been a few times recently that I had to use a few bubble mailers and have not had any complaints, though these were domestic shipments of only one LP or 7". As long you got cardboard fillers on both sides of the record then they are pretty secure (so long as you don't have an asshole mailman who bends packages randomly).

Vedant

I sent him money 2 months ago and sent him a bunch on PM's and has never responded.

I had to track him on myspace, I told him about the paypal dispute and gave me a tracking number, Since its on its way Im not mad anymore...people fuck up but at least he's taking care of the mess he made, Im sure he'll send you the record, I know someone just got a record from him

Vedant

I sent him money 2 months ago and sent him a bunch on PM's and has never responded.

I had to track him on myspace, I told him about the paypal dispute and gave me a tracking number, Since its on its way Im not mad anymore...people fuck up but at least he's taking care of the mess he made, Im sure he'll send you the record, I know someone just got a record from him

he's the one i finally got my record from after opening a dispute. so if you can try for a refund do it, then he'll send it seems like.

Did you message Eric already before blowing him up here? Maybe this could've been resolved without coming to the board.

I agree. Too often I've been seeing people take it to the public forum without trying to resolve it between themselves first. Or at least not saying "I messaged the guy multiple times and no resolution"...or something like that.

Did you message Eric already before blowing him up here? Maybe this could've been resolved without coming to the board.

I agree. Too often I've been seeing people take it to the public forum without trying to resolve it between themselves first. Or at least not saying "I messaged the guy multiple times and no resolution"...or something like that.

I messaged him last night,I was really upset last night when I opened the box, I'll delete the post and wait for a reply