Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

how am i supposed to pay to send it when i gots 0 dollars ???

You're not going to get much sympathy around here. You have the money people paid you to send their records. Yeah, you got hit with a problem that froze or took some of your money, but that should in no way impact the folks who already paid. Imagine a legit business trying to get away with that. You get an email from a label or amazon or something "Oh, sorry man, you paid for your records but a couple weeks after you paid I lost some money, so you're going to have to wait until I can ship it." It's a bullshit excuse, dude. I'm sorry that $100 got taken from you, but not shipping what people already paid for because of that is shitty.

As for having no source of income, that's your own fault. Get a job.

Not to get into situations I'm not involved in, but this is very true. I'm in the same spot with the cdstinnet situation (only for almost $200) and have still sent out everything I've needed too.

i'm not trying to cover my ass by saying this, but it's probably a different situation for you.

i'm willing to bet that you have a job, so even with the lack of having that money, you still have another source of income. if i had a check for me every week, i'd probably be able to send stuff the day, or day after purchase.

I do have a job, but my "adult" money (from job) is a totally different element than my "record" money.

I don't set up trades if I don't have the money to send out the stuff, however, if someone buys something from me I use the money sent to me to ship it out.

The cdstinnet thing hit me, but I still sent out the other 4/5 records people paid me for because the money was sent by them and wasn't touched in the cdstinnet freeze.

Not trying to be a dick here, but as someone that's in a similar situation as you I seem to side with the people waiting on their shit a bit more.

i'm not looking for sympathy. i don't really care. 90% of people don't care if they have to wait a few weeks to get their records. some are moody assholes and bitch about it. whatever.

Seriously, if you're going to start name-calling and shit, just refund my money and keep your records...how about that? You're making fucking excuses. I paid you over almost a month ago. I understand that shit got fucked up, but I paid. I fulfilled my end of the agreement. So, yeah, paypal me a refund and we're square.

He can't refund your money, he's most likely already spent it (or it's tied up in the cdstinnet nonsense).

This is true. But I could always file a complaint and take my money back, putting him further in the hole...will I do it? Hmmm. Let's see how I feel after a few beers tonight. Will I be a happy drunk or an evil one?