Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

Ha, about 2 hours after he posted that yesterday I had sent him, and everyone else who bought from me, pm's explaining why it had taken so long. I had a hard month, really hard. But by tomorrow everyone should have their records.

Almost every other time I sell records, they go out same week. But here I moved twice, started a new job, and also lost all the money I even made from the records thanks to a stupid mistake I made in pay pal. Regardless, everyone is getting their records. And he was honestly the only one so upset.

I was actually about to PM you to see if you had sent the Latterman records yet! Almost forgot I bought 'em. :)

How did you lose all the money on your paypal account?

Shit! Muzzy was supposed to remind me to PM you last night, I was wasted and kept saying I needed to haha.

I just noticed that yours didnt go out on sunday. I checked pay pal, and because you did the sending as a gift thing, I never got your address. So PM me that and it'll go out.

I lost all the money because I had a severely overdrawn bank account, and when I went to transfer money, I accidentally did it into that one instead of my credit union account.

Still I really don't think a month is a hell of a long time to wait, especially for something that cheap.

It really surprises me what people will complain about. I took a really long time to ship out two packages recently that people paid for way more than that... totally my fault and I felt awful about it. But I never got messages regarding either of them and I even sent out messages apologizing. Then someone pays 5 bucks for a record is complaining....

Eh whatever, I guess people are different in terms of patience.

It's the principle of it. It doesn't make a difference how much money I sent, the reason for "complaining" was that my messages (which weren't rude) were read and never answered. If I pay money for something I don't want a run around to get it.

And it doesn't make a difference anymore, I got the thing. I've just been screwed out of money via people on the internet too many times to want to put up with it again.

So ignore that I said anything bad about the guy. Largely blown out of proportion.

I hate to put his name here but..

momentumlost

I've waited about 60 days and I keep getting a message saying its being sent out. He seems like a solid dude and i know hes trying to take a break from the boards but it doesn't take much to pack up a record and send it out. If its send i'll delete this but until then, it just sucks :(

anyone having issues with adam muzzy? kids starting to seem like a huge flake.. not responding to pm's and its been a while since i sent him money for a record.

That guy is a joke.

Just filed a claim. i paid a few days after thanksgiving and still nothing. i know he takes forever but he wont even open my PMs. i know the record i bought was cheap but its just the principle.

I feel bad taking longer than a few days to ship something... i couldnt imagine taking 2 months. thats crazy

anyone having issues with adam muzzy? kids starting to seem like a huge flake.. not responding to pm's and its been a while since i sent him money for a record.

That guy is a joke.

you listen to christian rock, you're a joke.

muzzy only sends something once you do a dispute. did the same shit on ebay when i won off him.

this is untrue. there is like 17 dudes on this board that got their records without filing a claim.

also, i have never not given someone their record. i don't do that, shit's weak.

he ran out of mailers. his shit should go out next week as im giving him some next time i see him. you guys will get your stuff, i'll make sure.

Are you his biographer or something?

My thoughts are, don't accept money for records if you don't have the materials available to ship them out. Also, don't spend the money people send for records until you ship them out (then you can't complain about not having money to ship them...which muzzy has done in the past).

Guest genericinsight
muzzy only sends something once you do a dispute. did the same shit on ebay when i won off him.

Not true at all. I had no problem getting a record from him whatsoever. Just be patient.

Not true at all. I had no problem getting a record from him whatsoever. Just be patient.

Backed mine did take a little while but everytime I messaged him he responded no problem life happens guys be patient