Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

he ran out of mailers. his shit should go out next week as im giving him some next time i see him. you guys will get your stuff, i'll make sure.

Are you his biographer or something?

My thoughts are, don't accept money for records if you don't have the materials available to ship them out. Also, don't spend the money people send for records until you ship them out (then you can't complain about not having money to ship them...which muzzy has done in the past).

he's not my biographer (unfortunately), but he does have the right to comment on this. we're boys!

i had asked ken for boxes a few weeks ago. he was supposed to bring me them, when he went from boston to western mass, but forgot. then he was supposed to give them to his dad to bring back to me when he went back to boston but he slept the whole ride and forgot. then monday night i reminded ken i needed these and was going to take them in the morning, but i fell asleep at like 4:30 and had to wake up for my physics lab at 6:30 and was in way too big of a daze to do this.

i made a trip to the post office with half of the stuff yesterday, and i'm making another trip tomorrow if i can wake up before 12. if not, the rest will be out monday. so everything is either en route now, or will be on monday.

I bought a record off Adam Muzzy at the beginning of December. He didn't send my record for 5 weeks after I paid for it. Annoying, but whatever I could deal with it. It finally arrives today and this is exactly how it looked when it arrived on my doorstep:

[image]

After further inspection, I noticed that he literally just ripped square pieces of thin cardboard, put the record in the middle and just taped the corners. Every edge of the package looked like this:

[image]

Since this was a TEST PRESS it didn't have a real cover and probably could've slipped out any side. After inspecting it, I'm blown away that this thing plays perfectly fine. I was actually shocked. Regardless, I'm pretty bummed out about this whole transaction and I thought I'd look out for my fellow VCers. If you plan on buying off of Adam Muzzy, do so with extreme caution.

I hate to put his name here but..

momentumlost

I've waited about 60 days and I keep getting a message saying its being sent out. He seems like a solid dude and i know hes trying to take a break from the boards but it doesn't take much to pack up a record and send it out. If its send i'll delete this but until then, it just sucks :(

Same here. I just won my paypal dispute, but didn't get any money returned. Bummer, I thought the guy was gonne be legit.

• 3 weeks later...
I bought a record off Adam Muzzy at the beginning of December. He didn't send my record for 5 weeks after I paid for it. Annoying, but whatever I could deal with it. It finally arrives today and this is exactly how it looked when it arrived on my doorstep:

[image]

After further inspection, I noticed that he literally just ripped square pieces of thin cardboard, put the record in the middle and just taped the corners. Every edge of the package looked like this:

[image]

Since this was a TEST PRESS it didn't have a real cover and probably could've slipped out any side. After inspecting it, I'm blown away that this thing plays perfectly fine. I was actually shocked. Regardless, I'm pretty bummed out about this whole transaction and I thought I'd look out for my fellow VCers. If you plan on buying off of Adam Muzzy, do so with extreme caution.

What the fuck! That's almost as bad as the picture of the record that was sent without a mailer.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kevinb

Anyone here delt with claytin269 (LAC) I am a bit worried about buying an lp off of him now that people said he took forever to send their stuff...

[image]

[image]

HOLY FUCK!

Roger Paul Rhodes III

I traded with him over 3 weeks ago and have yet to see my records. I know he received mine as they are now on his trade list. He's read my PMs but has not responded. Disappointing.

3 weeks is kind of a short amount of time to call someone out.

I'm pretty sure I bought from this guy and he was cool, just give it a bit more time.

[image]

[image]

Fucking gross.