Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

Heres an update on my situation with Vedent,I put his email on the myspace search bar and found him so I sent him a message asking him about the situation and here was his response.

"Julio,

I respect your time, and I'll skip you the sob story. I've been saving up money to re-send all the packages that I originally sent out. I have also been away from the internet, so sorry if you have felt as if I "ronnie'd" you. I will message you around 1030pm cst tomorrow with a confirmation number.

Once again, I apologize, and will get in contact tomorrow night.

Thank you,

Vedant"

Lets see how this goes and lets hope for the best.

As for Streetcore, I think the dude legitimately disappeared everywhere. I messaged him about a sale on two different boards, and never got a response. He hasn't even read the messages, or logged into either board.

But yeah, it isn't tough to send shit out. It's pretty weak to try and use that as an excuse.

how long does it take to save up $3.50?

I dont buy people's lame excuses of not being able to afford to ship a fucking record. I call Bullshit.

I KNOW RIGHT!

vedant is a good dude. i believe he sold alot of his records around the same time, not just yours, so that's probably why he's saving up. trust me, he isn't bullshitting. you'll get your records.

vedant is a good dude. i believe he sold alot of his records around the same time, not just yours, so that's probably why he's saving up. trust me, he isn't bullshitting. you'll get your records.

This shit happens all the time and not having money to ship is the weakest excuse in the book. When someone buys a record, the money for shipping is included in that payment. THere is nothing to save. The money is already there and is to be used to ship the record that is paid for. It's garbage to go out and spend the money someone sent and then say you have to save money to ship.

This shit happens all the time and not having money to ship is the weakest excuse in the book. When someone buys a record, the money for shipping is included in that payment. THere is nothing to save. The money is already there and is to be used to ship the record that is paid for. It's garbage to go out and spend the money someone sent and then say you have to save money to ship.

my paypal doesn't print shipping labels whenever i try to do it. so if i sell a record and charge shipping for it, it doesn't mean i have cash in hand.

Terrible Ebay Seller: pvaus

She shipped a record to me from Australia in a Bubble Envelope (one of the white thin ones, not even the yellow thicker ones). Record jacket was bent at all four corners at where the record sits.

Hopeless Records Webstore SUCKS - purchased 2 mustard plug 12"s 4 months ago and never got them, i've emailed them multiple times and can't get any replys.

my paypal doesn't print shipping labels whenever i try to do it. so if i sell a record and charge shipping for it, it doesn't mean i have cash in hand.

So you transfer it and it takes a couple of days, or you get a paypal debit card that you can use at the post office...that's what I do. Either way, the process doesn't take a month or more.

I have nothing against V, but claiming you have to save money to ship records people already paid for is as bogus as it gets. The paypal money people sent must've gone somewhere, why wasn't it used for shipping?

if it makes you feel better i bought a record from adam muzzy back in november and haven't gotten it yet. he professed to not be 'that guy' and he was 'a good dude' but hasn't answered or read my PMs in probably a month.

the thing that irks me is that i know for a fact people have bought things off them months after i did and they got their crap and i'm still waiting. and probably never getting it.

if it makes you feel better i bought a record from adam muzzy back in november and haven't gotten it yet. he professed to not be 'that guy' and he was 'a good dude' but hasn't answered or read my PMs in probably a month.

the thing that irks me is that i know for a fact people have bought things off them months after i did and they got their crap and i'm still waiting. and probably never getting it.

have you not read this thread? muzzy is all through it. dude's a total flake.

yeah, I wanted to buy a few Sucide File records from him a few weeks ago but I remembered that a lot of people on here had problem with this kid. So I decided to not take a chance and didn't buy.

Terrible Ebay Seller: pvaus

She shipped a record to me from Australia in a Bubble Envelope (one of the white thin ones, not even the yellow thicker ones). Record jacket was bent at all four corners at where the record sits.

Firstly it's a he

As i told you I usually always ship in mailers as i recycle them

but because of some fucked situations ive had to sell my entire collection and have run out of mailers, the only mailers available in australia are the ones that i sent your record in.

I offered to try and sort you out with a new cover, refunded you MORE than half the amount you paid for the record.

And then after all that you still act like a jerk in a message towards me and give me negative feedback.

Edit: I even refunded you without asking for pictures of the damaged sleeve

When theres ever a problem with a record transaction it's people like you who instead of being understanding polite or patient.

Decide to act like a right put out cunt and turn the whole ordeal nasty.

So, I buy a record and pay $15.95 for it to be shipped from Australia, and get this in the mail:

[image]

I give them a chance to refund my shipping, and they don't - just say it's a piece of cardboard and the record is fine so I only deserve half of my shipping costs back. I accept because I knew it was all I was going to get.

Then apparently I'm a "bad trader" and someone posts a photo of me and my wife, my ebay ID, my address, and name for absolutely no reason.

Can someone please remove this post above? It's really not cool at all, totally uncalled for.

So, I buy a record and pay $15.95 for it to be shipped from Australia, and get this in the mail:

[image]

I give them a chance to refund my shipping, and they don't - just say it's a piece of cardboard and the record is fine so I only deserve half of my shipping costs back. I accept because I knew it was all I was going to get.

Then apparently I'm a "bad trader" and someone posts a photo of me and my wife, my ebay ID, my address, and name for absolutely no reason.

Can someone please remove this post above? It's really not cool at all, totally uncalled for.

If i got this record in the mail i would flip a fucking shit. Who the fuck mails shit like that? Even if the entire country of Australia only has bubble mailers i'm pretty sure somewhere on that Island you can muster up some god damned cardboard.

I never understand people who do shit like this. It's like the common fucking sense button is not plugged in.

It's not even my record and I'm pissed off about it.

Haha that's not what i said at all.... I refunded you back more than half the cost of the Actual LP..i also offered to get you a new cover and was very apologetic about it all.

And what do i get in return? You turn around accept my refund, act like a jerk towards me..give me negative feedback and call me out as a bad trader on forums?

thanks heaps!

Well mabye next time you decide to act like an arsehole over an honest mistake (which the person had tried to rectify) you'll think twice about it.

that record looks like shit and if it showed up here looking like that id be pissed too. shocking that somebody would expect to get what they pay for. how dare they?

besides, this is all too typical. EVERYBODY knows what happens to a record that doesnt ship in a proper mailer. if you cant find the shipping materials to properly send somebody their record, then you shouldnt be selling records.