Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

Jarred is an awesome dude. He is probably away. I have bought off him and also traded. Super trust worthy.

Anyone got the scoop on user: headabovewaterx? Nothing bad about him but I made a thread asking if anyone had the Incendiary/Suburban Scum split and he messages me saying he did and I shot him a response and he won't respond despite being active on the board.

Anyone got the scoop on user: cencored? Nothing bad about him but I made a thread asking if anyone had the Incendiary/Suburban Scum split and he messages me saying he did and I shot him a response and he won't respond despite being active on the board.

This thread should only be used to out scam artists. It's not right to post someone's name because they didn't to your email. Many people don't and won't. Get used to it and move along.

And welcome to VC.

I said I wasn't saying anything bad about him just figured I'd see if anyone knew about his reputation that kind of thing. No harm intended, my bad.

the problem is, you post their username in here, and if someone does a search and sees their name pop up in this thread, they may assume hes a scammer, thus, you DO NOT post a name in here unless you are 90-100% sure the ripped you off. not because they didnt respond to you or hurt their feelings. 

Like I said I was just asking there isn't really any other place to generally ask hey how was working with so and so besides the good sellers thread which I could have posted in there I dunno. Pretty weak to just blow somebody off and not respond simply because he thought my offer was too low shit I wouldn't really have cared. Whatever live and learn no hard feelings.

Right now, said to say Trice Mooneyham, formerly tkelly426 and recently changed his ID  and demographics.to digitalbath426, has collected several payments for one album and blocked all messages here..

Hoping this is just an act of desperation and he will make everyone whole, or come ask for help, quickly... but not looking good so far

email: [email protected]

C'mon breaux, do the right thing! We'll back you up, but you need to act quickly...

edit added link to Takk thread: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/92403-fs-rare-sigur-ros-ittct-caspian/page-2

we need a scolling name display on the forum like the stock market displaying names of all the lame sellers.

that way we dont have to dig through 78 pages.

The search function is a help, but I like your idea.

Some people change ebaY handles like underwear and there are some amazing detectives on the boards.

Trice Mooneyham is in the process of making restitution re: the post above on Takk.  He has started a new user acct Trice Kelly Mooneyham.  I applaud him for doing the right thing.

Each individual will have to evaluate the evidence and decide whether he is trustworthy to buy/sell here in the future, but at least everyone is going to made whole, minus the elusive OG Takk for less than insane prices. 

dude who runs Like Young Records never sent me a blink record I bought off of him. Payed $45 through PayPal back in May. I didn't even send it as a gift but I completely forgot I had bought it, and by the time I remembered, it was too late. Messaged him on Facebook over a month ago and he said he was away and having family issues and he'd look into it. I haven't heard anything since from him, even after numerous Facebook messages. He deleted a post I made asking him what happened to it on his page. And I emailed him two days ago and he hasn't responded. Unless he suddenly decides to answer me, don't support this dudes label.

Looks like our buddy beardxcore is selling off some stuff through his dad's ebay account. Feedback seems pretty good, I'd still proceed with caution.

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/craig564/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

I browsed that seller's auctions about a week ago. Didn't make the connection to his dad's eBay account because I wasn't following the parents aspect of his story.

Good info, tho. Thanks for passing it along

I browsed that seller's auctions about a week ago. Didn't make the connection to his dad's eBay account because I wasn't following the parents aspect of his story.

Good info, tho. Thanks for passing it along

Yeah, I know I read in hear that the parent's were thinking about giving away his records so maybe it is his dad selling them but I'm not really sure. Too suspect for me.