Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

Want to avoid a headache? Block this eBay user:

Inylrecordman1981

This fellow started by sending me a message full of insults and curses prior to even bidding. After i blocked him he sent me a note that would make the saltiest sailor blush. His 2 feedback ratings were enticing to deal with but i had to make a judgement call. This guy is a headache waiting to happen.

woolage1983 (James) from UK is a nonselling seller

user: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/user/15719-woolage1983/

DF: http://deadformat.net/woolage83

sale thread here: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/95640-massive-sale-on-discogs-over-700-records-loads-of-good-stuff/

discogs user: http://www.discogs.com/user/webinfront  New seller there, with a new handle

Glad he used same handle here as DF or dude would be using folks for a free cashflow account. No telling how many Paypal strikes one gets before they Bam a member?

I bought TSSF's What You Don't See on watermelon splatter from him, then he later messages me and says he made a mistake and doesn't own that variant, he owns the purple/white one. He asked if I wanted him to just send me that one or he would refund me. I asked for the refund and the same day it was back in my PayPal account. Not sure why he's avoiding your guys' messages but that is super sketchy.

I finally got in touch with him. He then sent out my record, which I received yesterday. Unfortunately it's not the original pressing of they're only chasing safety, that is listed in his tradelist but you can't win them all.

My record showed up! Haha was not expecting that. I feel kinda bad but oh well, you never know what to expect with new members. seller is backed.

To be fair you should probably modify your posts to anonymize the seller's name...as the record turned up he is not a seller that is bad or terrible any longer...

Cancel any bids on eBay by the user "09tpat".

They won an item and left negative feedback without even contacting me saying the record was "chipped" and sleeve was falling apart. 

The record was absolutely not in this condition when shipped.

I told them that they should have contacted me and i would have given them a replacement. They told me they wouldn't pay to return ship it and asked for a partial refund. I told them that I am willing to replace but not partial refund since they still did not prove it was damaged. They said "fine, I'll just be ok with leaving negative feedback". Then a day later they filed a paypal claim against me. 

Fucking waste of life - avoid!!!!!

Deadformat = kpatra

• 3 weeks later...

Do not deal with this person - 

Donald Brazel (also known as Carla Coleman via paypal)

This person bought a record from my webstore and then contacted me saying it was damaged and not sealed. I told the person that none of my records are sealed unless it specifically says so in the description to avoid seam-splits (this was on colored vinyl anyway and unsealing it was the only way to tell what color it was). I even had a picture in the description of the unsealed record. I told the person they're welcomed to a refund since I don't have anymore copies and got another reply saying "I'm just not going to buy from you anymore". A few hours later this person filed a paypal claim against me. After a few ridiculous messages demanding that I send him/her a brand new sealed copy and me replying again saying I don't have anymore copies of the record, I ended up esculating the case since we weren't getting anywhere (all I want is the record back at this point). This person is absolutely crazy and isn't worth the headache. 

Not sure what his name is on here but Greg Tesoriero <[email protected]> may have fucked me on a trade. 

I traded him a Soco North test press for the OG pressing of Dog Problems + The repress. Since the repress won't be in people's hands until January we agreed that he'd ship it to me once he got it. 

He sent OG Dog problems, I sent him the sleeve for Soco until the record was out officially and then sent him the vinyl and after that he hasn't replied to any emails about how we're going to work out the shipping of the repress of Dog Problems. 3 emails over 3 weeks and nothing. 

Hopefully it's a misunderstanding. 

Bought 5 records about 13 days ago from this amazon seller "Zoreno" (I think he only ships in europe, but I might be wrong) and only received 3 yet. The others didn't even get dispatched and were supposed to be here 3 days ago. The seller also hasn't answered my e-mail yet that I sent 2 days ago. Money's already gone of course.
Great.

Bought 5 records about 13 days ago from this amazon seller "Zoreno" (I think he only ships in europe, but I might be wrong) and only received 3 yet. The others didn't even get dispatched and were supposed to be here 3 days ago. The seller also hasn't answered my e-mail yet that I sent 2 days ago. Money's already gone of course.

Great.

Ordered once a record from them. It was a really good experience. Very nice price and the record arrived after 3-4 days.

I think they ship from Switzerland. Might be the records got stuck at the customs...but on the other hand you didn't get a shipping confirmation.

Ordered once a record from them. It was a really good experience. Very nice price and the record arrived after 3-4 days.

I think they ship from Switzerland. Might be the records got stuck at the customs...but on the other hand you didn't get a shipping confirmation.

That's the problem, I didn't even get a shipping confirmaton and I fear that they'll never arrive. If the seller would at least answer my e-mail, I would know what happened to them, but he doesn't.

Also, looked at the feedback on his page, looks like other people are having the same problem as me...

• 2 weeks later...

I remember some people have had issues with 'damianzamora'. He used to be a very active member here but he only seems to lurk now.

He had a Discogs account that he sold through and it looks like he got a bunch of negatives so he's no longer selling on that account:

http://www.discogs.com/sell/seller_feedback/damianzamora

I noticed this seller on Discogs and based on the name, it's most likely him:

http://www.discogs.com/seller/dzamora33

Just wanted to make this post just in case. Wouldn't want anyone here to get burned by this guy.

I just registered after finding a reference to this guy via Google. dzamora33 managed to scam me out of almost $100 before he vanished leaving me trying to make a credit card chargeback. Watch out for anyone using this name or anything similar. Wish I'd found this thread sooner!

I just got a message from a jb0ne wanting to buy my Floral Green, but he apparently just signed up about 3 minutes before messaging me this morning and thus has no activity on the forums whatsoever, plus he lives in the UK and has the same birthday as me?? Lol, any suggestions?

I just got a message from a jb0ne wanting to buy my Floral Green, but he apparently just signed up about 3 minutes before messaging me this morning and thus has no activity on the forums whatsoever, plus he lives in the UK and has the same birthday as me?? Lol, any suggestions?

I've reluctantly sold to super new users with no activity a few times. It ended pretty okay, but I wouldn't do it again. This situation seems even fishier. I wouldn't

Ask for feedback. Ebay, discogs ect. Research his email and username to check for potential scams on other sites like Geartalk, Deadformat ect. Sounds sketchy though about the birthday thing. 

I ordered fun.'s C'Mon 7in from adamrfox/Adam Fox (I know...) on November 6

Have not heard a thing since. I've sent plenty of messages, and nothing. Fuck this guy.

Yeah - see the problem with me is I ordered something from him two weeks ago and he said that if I sent him a payment on sunday he would ship it on monday. Whenever I email him he says he has been working like crazy and hasn't had time to ship it out. Just today he said that he can't tell me an exact shipping date now because he doesnt know when he will have a ride out there. Should I file a claim? This is my first time buying of the boards and I understand things come up, but if people are having multiple problems with him..I'm thinking I got scammed.

I am sorry that something similar has happened to you.