Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

loserkid1 is back again with at least 1 new alias and a bunch of threads.

loserkid1 = Ben Schuley = iloverecords21

[email protected] = [email protected]

If anyone ever contacts you in broken jumbled drug-slurred English offering up some sob story involving a hospital bill and his sick dying mother/grandmother saying they have a bunch of NEVER SEEN BEFORE SUPER RARE VINYL please, please, please do not bother.

MaskedVigilante on here can suck it.  Sold him a sealed, nm Slipknot record for $11 shipped before Christmas.  Sent it quickly with tracking, then he left me a neutral this week saying the corners had "excessive corner bends" that it definitely did not have when I shipped it.  Kinda fumes me that he never emailed me in the last month.  I would have sent him another copy had he mentioned anything.  Shitty buyer in my book.

Bottom line: Zero Communication and/or is too sensitive with his grading and/or doesn't think things will ever get bumped around in the mail.

MaskedVigilante on here can suck it. Sold him a sealed, nm Slipknot record for $11 shipped before Christmas. Sent it quickly with tracking, then he left me a neutral this week saying the corners had "excessive corner bends" that it definitely did not have when I shipped it. Kinda fumes me that he never emailed me in the last month. I would have sent him another copy had he mentioned anything. Shitty buyer in my book.

Bottom line: Zero Communication and/or is too sensitive with his grading and/or doesn't think things will ever get bumped around in the mail.

Wow. What a dick. The copy you sold me also showed up with dinged corners, but for fuck's sake, it was 11 DOLLARS.

MaskedVigilante on here can suck it.  Sold him a sealed, nm Slipknot record for $11 shipped before Christmas.  Sent it quickly with tracking, then he left me a neutral this week saying the corners had "excessive corner bends" that it definitely did not have when I shipped it.  Kinda fumes me that he never emailed me in the last month.  I would have sent him another copy had he mentioned anything.  Shitty buyer in my book.

Everyone and their mother knows dinged corners are going to happen. If people are worried about this pony up the insurance.

Kmccarri

This user just PM'ed telling me I should go bid on their eBay auction for the Stone Roses Flaming Lips cover album like he was doing me a duty haha. Terrible VC'er, terrible eBayer, terrible flipper.

Here's what they PM'ed me and yes they're pure noob and probably don't know any better.

"Hi there, I've got the stone roses cover album up on ebay with a "buy it now" of 190 I think. I don't particularly agree with jacking up prices but I'm short on cash right now but I do know it goes for a pretty penny hence me listing it. I started the bidding at what I payed for it ($ 35 dollars) and you can bid if you prefer. I attached a link to the ebay auction 

Cheers, Karnes"

I don't understand why this ^ should be a terrible seller. If you don't like the price, simply don't bid. But as it is this has no place in here without a proper explanation why this seller is terrible.

Otherwise we have to make 100 posts a day to list all the outrageous flippers....

IMHO

Bought Circa Survive OLG Purple Marble variant from a user on here AdamRFox (same guy on reddit and deadformat)

Wouldn't reply to any of my PM's and kept making excuses to not ship my record. I opened a dispute with PayPal to get a refund he said don't do that I will ship it..I believed him and closed the dispute.

Now I get no responses from him. I trusted him cause of his feedback but nope, fucking scammer. Now I gotta call my credit card company and tell them. STAY AWAY FROM HIM, horrible seller and scams people. Don't believe any excuses from him!

*edit* here's his profile http://boards.vinylcollective.com/user/6267-adamrfox/

Bought Circa Survive OLG Purple Marble variant from a user on here AdamRFox (same guy on reddit and deadformat)

Wouldn't reply to any of my PM's and kept making excuses to not ship my record. I opened a dispute with PayPal to get a refund he said don't do that I will ship it..I believed him and closed the dispute.

Now I get no responses from him. I trusted him cause of his feedback but nope, fucking scammer. Now I gotta call my credit card company and tell them. STAY AWAY FROM HIM, horrible seller and scams people. Don't believe any excuses from him!

*edit* here's his profile http://boards.vinylcollective.com/user/6267-adamrfox/

Yup pretty much same thing happened to me not too long ago. I'm sorry that happened. You might still get what you bought from him because he is just very very slow at sending stuff out. I didn't think that I would get the record I bought from him but it magically showed up, but yeah it is such a hassle that it is not worth buying anything from him, he is a terrible seller. He is very inconsiderate and rude when it comes to communication. 

*edit* here's his profile http://boards.vinylcollective.com/user/6267-adamrfox/

A while back I think someone found his twitter account (which he was very active on, posting pretty much daily) and hit him up there, it may have been some help. I remember it's a pretty similar username on there too.

EDIT: found it, same username.

12401457533_8b84eb66b1_o.jpg

He's too scared to login apparently, hiding from the people he's scammed. What a boner.

Funny, when I emailed him demanding a refund the only response I got was how he is reputable on vc for always following through and mailing people their stuff even if it takes a couple days extra to send it out, everyone has always received what they purchased, etc. Guess not!

Why was I under the impression Adam was banned?

i tried to get him banned and even had a dialogue open with admin in which they said something would happen, but of course, in true VC/SRC fashion, nothing came of it and i was stuck with a warning point by shitty rambo.