Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

Along the same lines as the above post, beware of eBay seller tales4431x7l -- they sold me the Ted Leo/One AM Radio split 7", claiming in the listing it was in NM condition and had never been played, and when it came (in a bubble mailer with no cardboard padding), it was scratched and scuffed beyond all playability. I've tried contacting them twice regarding a possible refund and have received no communication back; I'm just about to try for a third time, then it's off to PayPal.

hmmm sounds familiar...

I hate doing this but I've sent two messages to allurin about "Build and Burn" on green. Fuck, I bought this thing in mid-late February, and I still haven't got it. I've sent him two PM's in the last week with no response. I hope to all holy hell I didn't get ripped off.

this is my brother, hes a good dude, hes been really busy, no excuse, but is a solid dude and he will definitely ship your stuff to you

Ok, I edited my first post. I just wanted to hear from him, hoping I wasn't paying and then getting ripped. All is well, thanks guys. :)

it's been 2 months since i gave adammuzzy money for my records, sent him a pm about it and no reply. just sent another one so we will see what happens . i know he has trouble getting to the post office but kind of frustrating not getting any reply to at least tell me my records have been shipped or not

AdamMuzzy? I was supposed to have my record two weeks ago. "Gave it to his Mom to send out." She musta shipped it pony express.......

it took me 3 months to get mine from him.....i did get it though.. you jsut have to hound him and tell him to not make excuses...the bus thing is bs because it takes me almost an hour to get to the post office one way, and i still get mine out within 4-5 days... just sayin' he's a nice guy, just not very fast, due to laziness.

• 1 month later...

Hate to say but eddieruckus' brother is a shit seller. I bought two LP's off that dude in February and never got them.

He sent me a message a while back claiming they got returned because of a wrong address. I messaged him back asking if he needed my address and I never heard back. Don't know how he figured he'd get it right a second time without the address.

He's been really nice and apologetic but fact is I never got the records. I figure he should have at least sprung for tracking when he sent it the second time.

Hate to say but eddieruckus' brother is a shit seller. I bought two LP's off that dude in February and never got them.

He sent me a message a while back claiming they got returned because of a wrong address. I messaged him back asking if he needed my address and I never heard back. Don't know how he figured he'd get it right a second time without the address.

He's been really nice and apologetic but fact is I never got the records. I figure he should have at least sprung for tracking when he sent it the second time.

Dante, I hate to agree, but Im starting to believe he is not a good seller , if I make it down to my parents house anytime soon and if he has the records I will ship them myself. PM me what they are and I will take them from his room.

On April 29th I sent user godxdeciding $70 for records. He did not send records and did not respond to emails. On June 23, Paypal resolved in my favor and transferred what was left in his account ($45.05).

Here are all the details I know about him:

DF Username: godxdeciding

Ebay: di.g

Email1: [email protected]

Email2: [email protected]

His info stays up until he gets ahold of me and resolves this!

Roger Rhodes Paul III or whatever.

Made a deal, stopped answering, never paid or replied to tell me he had to back out of the deal (which would be fine if explained)

I hate losing my time.

Yeah, I bought a record from him that he never shipped, then after a few weeks claimed it was "broken," then took another week to actually get around to refunding my money. I eventually got it, but still, he's definitely not the most reliable guy to deal with.

Made a deal, stopped answering, never paid or replied to tell me he had to back out of the deal (which would be fine if explained)

I hate losing my time.

Yeah, I bought a record from him that he never shipped, then after a few weeks claimed it was "broken," then took another week to actually get around to refunding my money. I eventually got it, but still, he's definitely not the most reliable guy to deal with.

yeah this dudes a bit younger..he was a stand up guy with me though...

I hate losing my time.

I had a problem very similar with him a while back. He contacted me looking to grab some Blood Brothers records. I told him I would trade for some band records which he aggreed then stopped answering my messages. Later he made a tread that he was looking for all the bane records. When asked what happened with our deal he denied ever talking to me until I sent him the emails, then he said I was trying to rip him off. If he just said he didnt want to do it instead of making me feel like a dick I would have accepted it.