Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

jkgotsit on ebay

Extremely rude and threatening. Has been messaging me every day about a LP he bought and when I explained the slight 2-3 day delay in shipping it he freaks out and starts typing in all caps. You know what I just need to post this here:

1ST OFF ALL THANK YOU FOR SHIPPING MY ITEM ON TIME (WHAT YOU SHOULD DO!) 2ND I WOULDNT WAIT FOR SOME 1 TO GO 5 DAYS WITHOUT SOME KIND OFF REPERCUSHON! I HAVE A BUSINESS TO RUN IF I AM WAITING ON A RECORD IM WAITING ON THE TIME TO GET MY MONEY + SOME! IM NOT EVEN GOING TO LISTEN TO THE ALBUM I WILL VISSUALY INSPECT IT & RESELL IT! NOW MAYBE I HAVE SOMEONE WAITING ON ME TO COME THROUGH FOR THEM? IF ITS IN THE CONDITION YOU SAY IT IS I SHOULD HAVE NO TROUBLE GETTING 65$-75$ FOR IT. I GOT 39$ INVESTED & THE NAME OF THE GAME IS TURN OVER AS FAST AS POSSIBLE! NOW MAYBE YOU UNDERSTAND WHY IM PRESSING YOU TO GET A MOVE ON NOT BECAUSE I WANT TO PLAY MY NEW PEARL JAM NO ITS ABOUT MONEY!!! TIME IS MONEY!!! SO I HAVE NO TIME FOR SOME1 2 FUMBLE AROUND TO MONDAY SO ICAN GET THE ITEM 2OR 3 DAYS LATER! I MIGHT MISS THE PERSON WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN THE RECORD & NOT HAVE ANOTHER SHOT FOR A 6-12 WEEKS SO YES IT IS IMPORTANT! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING NOW THAT U KNOW WHY I BOUGHT THE RECORD!

Dude is nuts

What a dick

An update from my previous: 

Just received my $150 dollar copy of Beck - Sea Change from an eBay seller who marked it as New condition. Showed up with bent corners and and a sizable split down the inside of the gatefold jacket. Had no protection in the mailer when I messaged him to make sure it was secured. Just messaged him to work something out, if he proves to be difficult to work with, i will update you guys. (This precursor is mainly because I'm angry and need to say it)

After bugging him for a couple days, he would not budge on anything and was getting very defensive, freaking out about if I took the vinyl out of the sleeve. As if that would be what had ruined the condition, not the bend and splits that happened in transit from his stupid packaging. Anyway, back on topic...he said he would only give me a $10 dollar refund, like he's throwing me a bone. I accepted because he is just horrible to work with and I would just accept a bit of a loss. That was on the 15th. I've messaged him several times after with no reply. It is now the 24th. 

Stay away from this seller.

Seller's eBay Name: zen-infinity

Name: John Wood

Paypal Email: [email protected]

jkgotsit on ebay

Extremely rude and threatening. Has been messaging me every day about a LP he bought and when I explained the slight 2-3 day delay in shipping it he freaks out and starts typing in all caps. You know what I just need to post this here:

1ST OFF ALL THANK YOU FOR SHIPPING MY ITEM ON TIME (WHAT YOU SHOULD DO!) 2ND I WOULDNT WAIT FOR SOME 1 TO GO 5 DAYS WITHOUT SOME KIND OFF REPERCUSHON! I HAVE A BUSINESS TO RUN IF I AM WAITING ON A RECORD IM WAITING ON THE TIME TO GET MY MONEY + SOME! IM NOT EVEN GOING TO LISTEN TO THE ALBUM I WILL VISSUALY INSPECT IT & RESELL IT! NOW MAYBE I HAVE SOMEONE WAITING ON ME TO COME THROUGH FOR THEM? IF ITS IN THE CONDITION YOU SAY IT IS I SHOULD HAVE NO TROUBLE GETTING 65$-75$ FOR IT. I GOT 39$ INVESTED & THE NAME OF THE GAME IS TURN OVER AS FAST AS POSSIBLE! NOW MAYBE YOU UNDERSTAND WHY IM PRESSING YOU TO GET A MOVE ON NOT BECAUSE I WANT TO PLAY MY NEW PEARL JAM NO ITS ABOUT MONEY!!! TIME IS MONEY!!! SO I HAVE NO TIME FOR SOME1 2 FUMBLE AROUND TO MONDAY SO ICAN GET THE ITEM 2OR 3 DAYS LATER! I MIGHT MISS THE PERSON WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN THE RECORD & NOT HAVE ANOTHER SHOT FOR A 6-12 WEEKS SO YES IT IS IMPORTANT! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING NOW THAT U KNOW WHY I BOUGHT THE RECORD!

Dude is nuts

What the fuck?? :D  Damn, my head hurts even more after reading the nonsense in caps... :wacko:

"bfresh" backed out of a group buy without asking out, deleted PMs and his post in the thread saying he was down for the purch (Caspian Waking Season Blue AUS copy, March 2014)

thanks, dude - you could have at least done the decent thing and asked out so I could have found a replacement sooner

Just curious, purchased from what appeared to be a reputable seller, I paid a good price and instantly. Then, I hear nothing from him despite being actively logged in each day. I've messaged him a few times. It has been 13 days since he has last communicated back. Stated he would ship immediately, etc. appeared to just create an electronic shipping label and never did anything with it. I understand life happens too. I've been extremely fair and pleasant in my emails. Should I continue the wait? Or escalate this via paypal? Thanks for everyone's advice, first weird experience on here.

Just curious, purchased from what appeared to be a reputable seller, I paid a good price and instantly. Then, I hear nothing from him despite being actively logged in each day. I've messaged him a few times. It has been 13 days since he has last communicated back. Stated he would ship immediately, etc. appeared to just create an electronic shipping label and never did anything with it. I understand life happens too. I've been extremely fair and pleasant in my emails. Should I continue the wait? Or escalate this via paypal? Thanks for everyone's advice, first weird experience on here.

Finish him

I'm not saying any names yet because it just happened and they haven't responded but I just ordered two Tennis albums (Cape Dory, Small Sounds EP) from someone on Discogs.  Both new and sealed and Cape Dory came with a huge bend in one corner and I know I can go out and buy a new copy wherever but I'm really annoyed and mad that they mailed it in a huge box with weird padding too instead of a LP mailer aka why it got super bent  >:(

not to mention it took forever to get here

now I'm worried because I just ordered something else from them a few days ago, oops

Hopefully they will be cool about it and refund me.

Here's some more gems from him:

aYou should be mailing that today Monday means shipping time bad score!!! Saturday means 4 out of 5 or 5of 5 Monday means 2 of 5 Tuesday 1of5! just giving you a heads up most people don't say anything they just put it down. It was bought 3/20 & should not be mailed 24th yeah if it was ordered 21st or 22nd then Monday is fine. By the way wasn't sure if this was record that had economy shipping this should be shipped media mail 2 to 8 day del. If I am lucky Ill get it Wednesday! The point is mail the record today please sir thank you very much!!! You still haven't given me my feedback I paid instantly you really should make more of an effort to be more customer friendly you didn't respond to my other message & my order hasn't been processed all this means nothing as long as it is in todays mail! I make it a point to have all my Amazon & ebay orders done within 24hrs. unless ordered on Saturdays! I could understand if you were a power seller! in last 30 day 148 records & about 10 cds!

Remember this guy??

Well he messages me again after I left him feedback. You could only leave positive feedback as a seller so I left positive but saying not to sell or buy from him and he threatens people. So he messages me this:

TY 4 THE EXTRA POSITIVE & U RUINED YOUR CHANCE AT ME CHANGING YOUR FEED BACK YOU HAVE 5 REQUESTS TO CHANGE FB PER YEAR. BET U DIDNT KNOW THAT WELL YOU PLAYED YOURSELF BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE CHANGED IT BUT NOW YOU WILL NEVER BE 100% AGAIN LOL O AND I SAW YOU HAD A PROBLEM WITH SHIPPING BEFORE. YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER LIED TO ME THATS WHAT BURNED YOU. I CANT STAND A LIER IF YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN HONEST YOU WOULDNT HAVE EVER HAD THIS PROBLEM NOW ITS STUCK LIKE GLUE!! YOU ARENT VERY GOOD AT RUNNING A BUSINESS YOU GOT MED SCHOOL TO BACK U THANK GOD 4 THAT RIGHT? HAVE A NICE CAREAR!!!!! KLOWN!!

I want to write back hahaha