Disney Buys Out Lucasfilm Ltd.; Star Wars Ep. VII out in 2015

jhulud

Another point: people were saying all the same shit when Disney bought Marvel, and the Marvel movies still kick ass. Hopefully it'll be like that.

I can't remember a single Marvel movie being good.

No, I don't. Movies are a completely different thing than music entirely. In my opinion, the general public's taste in movies is much better than their taste in music. And specific tastes in music vary much more than in movies. Just think of how many different genres of movies there are compared to genres of music. Big difference.

Still, I think I made my point with the above post.

No, I don't. Movies are a completely different thing than music entirely. In my opinion, the general public's taste in movies is much better than their taste in music. And specific tastes in music vary much more than in movies. Just think of how many different genres of movies there are compared to genres of music. Big difference.

But seriously, have you ever met anybody that likes Nickelback? Just asking.

I think you overestimate the midwest and southern portions of this country. Let's not forget over half of Americans don't believe in evolution.

I live in Alabama, I used to live in South Carolina and frequently visit Tennessee. I have never heard anybody utter the words "I like Nickelback". Ever. However, I hate probably 95% of people that live in this state and don't talk to people unless I have to (like for work). Ever heard the Descendents song "This Place Sucks"? That's how I feel about living here.

I live in Alabama, I used to live in South Carolina and frequently visit Tennessee. I have never heard anybody utter the words "I like Nickelback". Ever. However, I hate probably 95% of people that live in this state and don't talk to people unless I have to (like for work). Ever heard the Descendents song "This Place Sucks"? That's how I feel about living here.

Alabama does not suck. I miss it like crazy.