vc dudes in new york and new jersey

oop ! sorry for make another thread. and well, thank for head me up, thebiglebowski.

in news report at here, they called 'sandy hurricane', i don't know you guys called it, frankenstorm.

anyway, hope all are safe.

last year, most of bangkokers are panic about the flood but it didn't attack the inner of bangkok.

but i know how bad to check the news like this with stress and shall prepare for evacuation....

Thanks Yu. I'm on night three at my fire house. My town was spared the worst. No Power still. We are giving mutual aid to surrounding towns as well. I spent the night of the storm in the streets cutting up trees to keep open streets for other emergency vehicles. There are a lot of decent people volunteering to help their neighbors. My son is asking for me so I went where he is staying to tuck him in tonight. Glad I got that hour.

4 miles from here we had Sea Bright NJ virtually wiped out. (redbankgreen.com - has a good video)

Be safe with your candles and fire places friends - they can be deadly.