The Official Mtn Dew Game Fuel Appreciation & Mike T roommate bashing Thread... & Halo 4™

Ive cut out all soda. However Game Fuel is the single greatest thing Mountain Dew has ever produced.

I haven't really had soda in years, but I remember baja blast being insane. Fuck Taco Bell though.

im hoping my brother pulls the trigger on this. i had no idea it was even happening til like 3 weeks ago.

and the trailer that played a couple weeks ago during the giants/redskins game seriously had me jaw-dropped. i must have looked so effing cool geeking out to video games in a nyc bar.

i'll share a sequence of photos of a team match we played that I had to screencapture killing my roommate. i dont know, maybe we werent on teams... but he was infintely better than I was, being he played it non stop for a year, and I didnt, and he was so pissed I killed him here (one of the rare times) that I had to document it. every now and then i'll post these photos on his facebook to remind him and he always replies back "fuck you"

1235797-Full.jpg

944835-Full.jpg

816515-Full.jpg