Defeater Announces Live on BBC Radio 1 - Digital & Vinyl Release

Am I the only one that gets frustrated that B9 keeps pressing info a secret. I'd like to know if I'm gonna spend 8-9 bucks after shipping for a 7" that at least it's the rarest one. Am I being a baby or does this bother anyone else?

It bothers me too. At least say which one is the rarest ( i don't need to know the actual amounts necessarily). On one hand I'm sure alot more of them move faster since no one knows and a lot of people will pick up all of them, thus selling a lot more sooner. But I can also see it from the point that at least this way people can't buy up the rarest one(s) right away and then flip all of them. Just my two cents

• 2 weeks later...

I bought all four and the T shirt package. I bought the package like eight hours after the four separately but I got the silver twice. Which sucks because I have literally everything else but this damn gold one.

I'm in the same boat. Got the shirt package separate from the other four records today and it looks like I'll be getting two silvers :/

I don't get why you guys would get two silvers.

because the t-shirt package comes with the rarest color available at the time you ordered, they made the gold one only available with that package, so if you ordered all 4 colors, and got the t-shirt package but were too late on it, you would end up with another silver, being the next rarest color...