Slingshot Dakota - Golden Ghost /303 Y&P Swirl

• 2 weeks later...

Just another tidbit about my order for those concerned: I ordered on 10/10 and it didn't ship until around 10/22. I got a note dated that day thanking me for my patience with an anecdote about the Captain, We're Sinking/Spraynard split I ordered with the SD LP. Seems like they run a little slow. Not saying not to hit them up for an update, just trying to ease any worries that your alls orders aren't coming.

got this email last night and i officially like him.

Hey matt!

I got this out this morning, sorry it took me on the longer side, I finally got everything packaged on Saturday and finished that up at 1:15, went to the post office thinking the closed at 2 but NOPE on saturdays they close at 1! Monday was going to be the day but veterans, comeonnnnnnn. Tuesday I was in class from 9 - 530 but this morning! This morning was THE morning! I was going to send an email to everyone but after the post office I went right to the studio where my band (crybaby) spent the day recording a split 7" with Pat Graham, he played in Spraynard but now does his own thing in Adult Braces.

Thanks again for the order, you rule! Expect your record by friday!

xo

ed

got this email last night and i officially like him.

Hey matt!

I got this out this morning, sorry it took me on the longer side, I finally got everything packaged on Saturday and finished that up at 1:15, went to the post office thinking the closed at 2 but NOPE on saturdays they close at 1! Monday was going to be the day but veterans, comeonnnnnnn. Tuesday I was in class from 9 - 530 but this morning! This morning was THE morning! I was going to send an email to everyone but after the post office I went right to the studio where my band (crybaby) spent the day recording a split 7" with Pat Graham, he played in Spraynard but now does his own thing in Adult Braces.

Thanks again for the order, you rule! Expect your record by friday!

xo

ed

Same one I got.

im not going to lie, this came soooo poorly shipped, thank jeebus i only had a slightly bent corner. but yea, two pieces of cut up cardboard with a ton of tape. :(

Yeah mine came today, poorly packaged with only one corner bent. I can live with it. But WOW the screen print on the jacket is beautiful. Up there with the nicest I've seen. Screened insert too. Listening now and it sounds as good as it looks. So glad I picked it up!

Edit: my copy was a solid red/pink color, what did everyone else get?

Yeah mine came today, poorly packaged with only one corner bent. I can live with it. But WOW the screen print on the jacket is beautiful. Up there with the nicest I've seen. Screened insert too. Listening now and it sounds as good as it looks. So glad I picked it up!

Edit: my copy was a solid red/pink color, what did everyone else get?

mine is like a pink with like a smokey gold dusting. but yea, it looks and sounds beautiful.

Im waiting for this second press of golden ghost and my kickstarter all black version with golden ink ghosts. Ive been waiting ages for it.. If anyone has it id love to see photos.

EDIT: Hold the phone: By the power of Goooogle -

goldenghost.jpg

That looks pretty rad!

That looks so tight, any more pictures of that variant?

That looks so tight, any more pictures of that variant?

Couldnt find a too many pics online other than this -

tumblr_mben6s4klf1qbl5qbo1_1280.jpg

However, ill post some when mine arrives (its was dipatched last week!).

On the another note have you seen these photos of their new record Dark Hearts? The vinyl/packaging looks amazing - slingshotdakota.tumblr.com