you can keep one thing

not a pic disc. the black keywork is printed on the glass. it's just an riaa gold record. can't spin it. i was just saying that if i can only keep one thing in my collection and it's going to be my "ONE THING TO KEEP AS A COLLECTOR!" it'd be this. 

Haha, I'm sorry.  I guess you would've needed to read the "Fall Out Boy - From Under The Cork Tree" topic in order to get the joke I was trying to make.

That does look really fucking awesome by the way.

Thanks man. I love it. I thought that your first post was either a joke or some kind of sarcasm but I wasn't sure haha I still don't quite get it...must've missed that fob thread

Basically, people were talking about this: http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1423.l2649

Some guy was saying that he was positive that it played, but others were saying that it didn't.  And then some guy randomly decided to tell everyone how a picture disc was made.

I can't decide so I'll say three, Vulnerable- The Used 2x Lp, gatefold, 3 inserts, digital download card, Blue/300 (if you don't realize it I mean only 300 were pressed on blue), Deluxe edition exclusive to blue. I Brought you My Bullets you Brought Me your Love - My Chemical Romance Orange, Yellow, Dark Orange Marble/ 208, also my favorite album by them. Creatures/Infamous - Motionless in White 2xLP gatefold, Red/Purple, Hi-Def mastering not on the cd, Only 666 made, coolest sleeves I've ever seen. This would be impossible ahgg, also I have All Time Low's Dirty Work that was a mistake pressing, it wasn't cut properly and was a different color than the one I ordered, and not a color they pressed (was kind of color they pressed ,hard to explain but I'm 90% sure it was a mess up) but it was my least favorite album by them so the others are more important..