BAD RELIGION True North Pre-Order

Records in the box set were definitely not all the same red, some are opaque, others are transparent.

Right, which is why I was comparing True North to No Control, a fellow clear red record instead of a solid-colored New America or something.

I was just wanting to give you fine folks a color comparison on what color red True North actually was.

Got mine on red today. Looks to be the same quality as the menzingers ep. Paperthin with strange waves in the vinyl that throw the stylus off the first track.

Just got my red copy today. Wouldn't say paperthin, pretty standard feel to it, but it was definitely warped. The stylus jumps all over the thing. I ordered another record that shipped with it and it plays fine. No visible damage to King's Roads super sturdy mailer either. Wondering if anyone else is having issues?

One of my best friends was kind enough to buy me a copy of the transparent red.  I've been cranking the cd the past day because I hadn't had a chance to listen to the vinyl.  Amazing album but when I did listen to the vinyl it's warped to shit.  The first track barely plays and the second track skips terribly.  You can see the warp when spinning.  The weight of the vinyl is extremely low.  I feel like 2 flexi's pressed together would be as heavy.  Pretty disappointing.  I saw someone else post about "waves" which to me means warped too.  Anyone else having this issue?