Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Word across the campfire is that Hot Topic is discontinuing the vinyl selection, probably hence why Travis has not been posting as frequently as he normally would.

FOB release which was suppose to go out at 12pm Eastern is not going to be in hand. Instead the variant will be sold from the band's webstore (still /1500.)

Sorry for all you Hot Ca$h people :/

Word across the campfire is that Hot Topic is discontinuing the vinyl selection, probably hence why Travis has not been posting as frequently as he normally would.

FOB release which was suppose to go out at 12pm Eastern is not going to be in hand. Instead the variant will be sold from the band's webstore (still /1500.)

That doesn't explain that one dude that DID snag a couple copies at HT... I'm still thinking it's a glitch

I assure you vinyl isnt going anywhere at HT. I havent been on here much lately cause Ive just been busy.

Way to ruin my Januaral Foolz TRAVIS!

</3

PS for all you butt sniffers and dumb-dumbs you can type in...

hottopic.com/music/vinyl 

to see that the vinyl selection is temporarily down for site construction/mantience

you fucking troll! <3

Almost Dr. Claw...almost.

I say they're just going to revamp the vinyl section. A bunch of new additions and kind of just get rid of the stuff that's not selling.

I hope they clearance the shit out of it!

I picked up one of my fav albums in Michigan for $2.97 last year

Big Boi - The Son of Chico Dusty! srsly buy this album if you see it!