Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Actually most people do know what's going on.

For basically every Hot Topic release, the warehouse for the western half of the US gets their inventory in first and distributes it to western stores.  The warehouse for the eastern half of the US gets their inventory later and therefore eastern stores get theirs later.  All online purchases come from the eastern warehouse.  It's pretty simple.

Thanks for the clarification. Luckily I'll be in Seattle in two months so this will NEVER. HAPPEN. AGAIN!

There is NO WAY that you guys didn't see this coming from a mile away! So many users on this board took total advantage of the previous Hot Cash online codes, even using them IN THE STORE for the cheaper shipping!

All good things must come to an end, right?

And anyone who thinks that this release has already sold out without ever being online is a total fucking idiot.

From Hot Topic, via Facebook:

"Fall Out BOY LP is not available for sale yet. It will most likely go up after Hot Cash redemption ends. It just landed in our DC this week. No worries - hottopic.com will receive plenty of copies so you should have no trouble getting it directly from us."

can we just ban everyone with less than like 150 posts and start private invites? im seriously suggesting this. 

Yea dude, go for it. Close the forums off to new members. How constructive. Posts like this are just as distracting from the conversation. 

How would you have gotten here? We all start somewhere. Sometimes they add conversation. I wish people would just skim topics to see if their questions had been brought up. You should have to pass a search field test maybe to be able to sign up for an account lol

There is NO WAY that you guys didn't see this coming from a mile away! So many users on this board took total advantage of the previous Hot Cash online codes, even using them IN THE STORE for the cheaper shipping!

All good things must come to an end, right?

And anyone who thinks that this release has already sold out without ever being online is a total fucking idiot.

i think the only reason some people are entitled to being pissed off is that when all the advertising was going on for hot cash, they should've said then that it wouldn't be able to be used for vinyl. there wasn't any reason for anyone to expect different. even though 90% of people were probably using the codes on scott's thread, there are probably some people who did right and feel they were taken advantage of. i'm not one of them.

can we just ban everyone with less than like 150 posts and start private invites? im seriously suggesting this. 

i get where you're coming from. i think a better move would be one of the new mods (***********) being responsible for moderating any new thread started by anyone with <25 posts. approving it for submission, and if declining, informing them where they can find their rookie answers.

----

I would still try.  Maybe they have one in the back or someone put one on hold but never came in to buy it.  Call them and see.  Plus, I heard they get new shipments of sweat pants in all the time.

Yeah I'll give them a call tomorrow.  Park Meadows usually gets this stuff too, so I'll check there as well.