Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

I am assuming you are from Northeast Ohio? I work at Belden Village Mall (Canton) and the Fall Out Boy & Panic! At The Disco records were sitting on the shelves forever, I went in to pick up a copy of P!ATD for a friend of mine and it, along with all of the FOB records were gone. At this time I didn't even know Hot Cash had started and I asked them "Did someone come in and buy the Panic! At The Disco records?" and the girl working said "Yeah, this morning someone came in and cleared us all out." I asked if it was a girl and she said "Yeah, it was." And then she went on to tell me (and I've heard this before from other people who work at that location) that her story is she buys them for people overseas and/or trades them for other stuff. I told them how I am pretty sure it's total bullshit and she just buys them with Hot Cash and flips them on eBay. They didn't seem amused but it won't stop her from doing it.

Wow small world!  Nah, I'm from New Philadelphia.  It's about 40 minutes or so from there.  I gotta drive up there every Tuesday and Thursday this semester for a class at Kent Stark.  Where do you work in Belden Village exactly?

Maybe she opens it up, thinks it's cool, and becomes a collector. Or she thinks nothing of it, bought it on a whim just because shes likes FOB, and puts it on her book shelf forever.

Both are fine. Who cares.

Yeah. This is honestly how a lot of people get into collecting. The first non-classic record I ever bought was The Mars Volta's Octahedron, cuz I was like "oh, this is kewl." And then my cousin played it on his record player and I began collecting very soon after that.

I Kevin'd that record, too, bitches.

Actually I didn't. I kept it for a good while and sold it for like $10 less than what I bought it for.

Guest tms2787

Wow small world!  Nah, I'm from New Philadelphia.  It's about 40 minutes or so from there.  I gotta drive up there every Tuesday and Thursday this semester for a class at Kent Stark.  Where do you work in Belden Village exactly?

Oh, right on. I work at the (new) Champs Sports in the mall.

It seems as though I accidentally ordered two but only got charged for one. The order confirmation says you get charged upon your item shipping, but neither has shipped yet, so I'm not really sure what's going on. Based on their shipping FAQ, my order should be shipped out today so I guess I'll see.

It seems as though I accidentally ordered two but only got charged for one. The order confirmation says you get charged upon your item shipping, but neither has shipped yet, so I'm not really sure what's going on. Based on their shipping FAQ, my order should be shipped out today so I guess I'll see.

I ordered one, but have two $30 pending charges on my statement… is that normal?

Just remember the Vheissu repress Travis did, it was available for quite some time.  You might have to wait a few weeks to get it but it sounds like there is a repress in the works and you wont have to pay out the ass for a copy.

I don't care enough to pay out the ass for a copy. It was more of the fact that I figured I'd just grab it from a store. haha

Gold or White if I had pick. Issues I see is that gold would most likely be like the Panic! release and end up orange and not truly gold. White would be fitting but it is a rather stale color.

If it does not count as a mixed color I would say a smokey white. greyish white. A good example of what I was thinking of would be the Blink 182 Neighborhoods HT exclusive. Black and White marble. I know you wanna keep it to one color though so its hard to say,