Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Also,

was someone asking about the cover and what it meant? Because 'the boy had a van crash in the snow sometime during touring for Take this...so i know it has something to do with that and basically I think the idea was that the world was watching them now (see:the entire first track) at least i think that's it. 

hahgay.com

Are these sales reported to soundscan for the billboard reporting?  It would be interesting to see an album jump because of these quick reissue sales.

Also, just talked to HT not long ago and they said that they dont expect my order to ship until 2/7 that there is some sort of delay....? Shit happens I guess. I suppose the high quality MP3 version of this album will have to suffice for the time being. ;)

FUTCT-less record collector seeks kind hearted user to sell an extra copy of this record for $30ppd.

Also, virtual blow-jays and buffalo kisses as a bonus.

PM me please! I need this record!

An offer for a "virtual blow jay" for a fall out boy record. This thread has everything. Wow.