Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Anyone who talks about cumming or getting off to vinyl is pathetic and lonely. Save the cash and take a girl/guy out on a date. If that's not an option spend the money on a hooker and have a good cuddle or something. That fucking record won't ever hug you back. 

fucker!!! I assume it was the only one? Asshole who worked there lied to me!!

the manager was the one there today. Good guy. Apparently some dude from Brooklyn set 3 aside and bought them all. They got one in yesterday (mine) Was it the indie looking dude with the side comb and beard? if so I had class with him and he is into wax and he was probably trying to score it himself.

"Bought it and went to my car to rub one out"

Jesus.

standard procedure for any record score I make.

Anyone who talks about cumming or getting off to vinyl is pathetic and lonely. Save the cash and take a girl/guy out on a date. If that's not an option spend the money on a hooker and have a good cuddle or something. That fucking record won't ever hug you back. 

New press will have fold out arms.

the manager was the one there today. Good guy. Apparently some dude from Brooklyn set 3 aside and bought them all. They got one in yesterday (mine) Was it the indie looking dude with the side comb and beard? if so I had class with him and he is into wax and he was probably trying to score it himself.

standard procedure for any record score I make.

yes hahaha such a nice guy! My girlfriend and I talk to him when we go in there. He always tells me all the stuff he's picked up recently too and we just chat about music and whatever.

Just picked mine up from my mailbox :D They are getting to know me on a basis now, they know all the 12x12packages are me \m/

I got a feeling that late Feb. they will be telling me when I got mail at the front door lol

haha the people at my apt. complex at school know me now too. Name and everything… Either means they have a good memory, orrr I spend too much money  :)

I got mine yesterday. For some reason though, the first two tracks on each side of each LP are really high quality, while the last two or three songs on each side seem to be really low quality. Is it just me or has anyone else noticed this too?

Other than that I've already listened to it three times haha

its because there is too much music, because those remixes just HAD to be put on there. 

but seriously, that happens when you try to cram too much on an LP