Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates on this? I've checked with my local Hot Topics and they don't seem to have any information about this.

Thanks.

TTTYG doesn't come out til like 12/4 so it should be in select stores around that time. There should be some more copies to put up online for sale as well once they come in. I won't have a list of which stores til these get sent out to them.

I was out with my old crew of friends and was reminded of the time I was in an MTV/Pepsi commercial singing Dance Dance at Karaoke. I need to dig that thing out and post it. I was the only non-actor there and did it as a favor to a friend who was doing the casting and was running low on people for it. Cemented my opinion that acting is a terribly difficult career to follow.

Looking forward to this coming out.

I was out with my old crew of friends and was reminded of the time I was in an MTV/Pepsi commercial singing Dance Dance at Karaoke. I need to dig that thing out and post it. I was the only non-actor there and did it as a favor to a friend who was doing the casting and was running low on people for it. Cemented my opinion that acting is a terribly difficult career to follow.

Looking forward to this coming out.

Haha, that sounds awesome. Dig it up!

• 2 weeks later...