Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

he's right though, we do have that one levar burton in-joke.

also, to help with that:

"I expect these to be available in select HT store and on www.hottopic.com in early Jan."

Steph thanks for taking my idea seriously maybe now we'll avoid the same question a million times.

Probably not though...

Yes, because the existance of a community is what's wrong with the community. Makes a lot of sense. It doesn't take that long to find an answer, I promise.

i understand, all im saying is this board can be hostile and incredibly condescending to newcomers. it wasnt me who asked a question.

LPancakes and his 9 posts... Shit's getting serious. Listen to him, because his insight is what keeps these boards highly trafficked.

like this. did you just base the legitimacy of my argument on my post count? im a girl.

No. I am still unsure what your argument is. If it is that the long-time posters are rude to the new posters, maybe you can look back at this thread to see a great example of where our stereotypes of new posters come from. What DEFINITELY doesn't help new posters is when they come into threads and start throwing around phrases like "you dont have to be a patronising twat about it."

Oh, and "twat." That was probably the word that you used that led me to believe you were a guy, because what kind of female uses such filthy language?

We just had a new poster suspended last week. Pancakes, don't be number 2.

And Juan, you get one warning point for cyber bullying.

Double Lame-O Donkey Balls

(First person to get the reference will get a surprise from me in the mail)

Isn't it Double Lame-O Donkey Dick? I don't know if you're referring to Home Movies, but I can't imagine it's anything else lol.

On that note, I need to quit putting off getting a Walter and Perry tattoo.

No. I am still unsure what your argument is. If it is that the long-time posters are rude to the new posters, maybe you can look back at this thread to see a great example of where our stereotypes of new posters come from. What DEFINITELY doesn't help new posters is when they come into threads and start throwing around phrases like "you dont have to be a patronising twat about it."

Oh, and "twat." That was probably the word that you used that led me to believe you were a guy, because what kind of female uses such filthy language?

We just had a new poster suspended last week. Pancakes, don't be number 2.

And Juan, you get one warning point for cyber bullying.

my point is theres no need to be rude or facetious about it. i apologize for calling isavedlatin a twat, i didnt mean it, im just mad because im a high post count stuck in a low post counts body.

so does anybody know when this record is gonna drop?

my point is theres no need to be rude or facetious about it. i apologize for calling isavedlatin a twat, i didnt mean it, im just mad because im a high post count stuck in a low post counts body.

so does anybody know when this record is gonna drop?

You just further proved everyone's point about annoying new posters by not reading Travis's comment on the last page saying they haven't shipped from the plant yet. If the guy that got them pressed doesn't know, why would anyone else.