Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Samsies! Except I also am including pins for the same price! Bet you I'll sell mine faster!!!!! Nothing intrigues people more than FOB pins! Especially ones with the Wentz crotch on it.

Pffft dude.... I'm including FOB toothbrushes in my deal for $50! 

It plays music when you brush your teeth for two minutes, that way you can rawk out to some FOB with shampoo mohawks in the shower :P

My store got these today. The SKU on the coke bottle copies is the same as the maroon copies, so that may explain the issue. I'm guessing the ones that went up were coke bottle, but I could be wrong.

What is nice on the maroon variant is that the price tag says maroon on it. Do the new copies say Coke Bottle or what?

No the coke bottle copies will say maroon on the ticket, the same sku was used for the new pressing. When these go back up online they will be the coke bottle copies though.

Good to know, thanks and the picture looks pretty good.  It has to be a great feeling to put all that work into making these happen to see the finished product turn out like that. 

Pffft dude.... I'm including FOB toothbrushes in my deal for $50! 

It plays music when you brush your teeth for two minutes, that way you can rawk out to some FOB with shampoo mohawks in the shower :P

That's a rip off! Best Buy has Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga singing toothbrushes on clearance for like 5 bucks right now!