Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Damn this thread is still going? How much sweatpants and Shaq (was that this one?) have I missed out on?

Haha I was just going through the earlier posts and was laughing at how far that all went. And yes the thread is still going. The only people left on here are the few who missed out on the maroon pressing I think. I feel like a loser who showed up late to the party...

For anyone who buys this to play and not frame or flip.. Is there distortion at the end of each side? I'm wondering if I just got a bad copy or if there are the same sound issues on this pressing.

I have that issue too. horrible horrible distortion... like blasting a low quality mp3 over blown out speakers bad (ok maybe not that bad but it was painfully noticeable) 

yea, the end of each side is unbearable to listen to. barely any dead wax on every record... could have done without the bonus tracks

Each side is like 15 minutes long there's no issue with adding the bonus tracks. The mastering job is just horrible.

The OG has longer sides (side 1 is 22 minutes compared to 13 on the repress) and (I'm pretty sure) less deadwax and sounds 100x better.

So when is this coming out? I don't know if I should even contemplate purchasing because of the distorted sounds every one keeps talking about. :/

It is expected they will be up sometime early this week.  Also, just buy one.  You will regret not getting one and end up dropping $50 on the secondary market after it sells out.   

Each side is like 15 minutes long there's no issue with adding the bonus tracks. The mastering job is just horrible.

The OG has longer sides (side 1 is 22 minutes compared to 13 on the repress) and (I'm pretty sure) less deadwax and sounds 100x better.

yea you are right....i just pulled it out. its been sitting in the shelf since after the first spin... either way, highly disappointing