PO: Frightened Rabbit- Pedestrian Verse

Do people think this album is better than? Winter of Mixed?? I'd be surprised! It's clearly not better than Midnight

I definitely think it's much better than Winter of Mixed Drinks. It's not as good as Midnight Organ Fight, but then that's one of my favourite albums of all time. In saying that, it's not far behind. I think it's a fantastic record and, at this point, is certainly my AOTY.

I will admit I am coming around on this album more and more! It is very very good! But I will still say its on par with all their stuff with midnight still taking the cake....

ps just got a bonus track called NORLAND WIND...its very good...they should of closed the album with it!!!

I can't find it anywhere, send er over!

I will admit I am coming around on this album more and more! It is very very good! But I will still say its on par with all their stuff with midnight still taking the cake....

ps just got a bonus track called NORLAND WIND...its very good...they should of closed the album with it!!!

As far as I know that's not a bonus track but a brand new song they're putting out for RSD in the UK and on the Backyard Skulls EP in the U.S. - The bonus tracks for Pedestrian Verse are If You Were Me, Snow Still Melting, Escape Route & Today's Cross. Also share the wealth! I'm dying to hear Norland Wind.

This album is grower for sure, but I can't stop listening to it!

You can pre-order it on Amazon right now, new pressing comes out May 7.

i dont know why amazon says may 7...the pressing should be in stores on record store day, maybe amazon just isn't shipping til the 7th for some reason. i'm checking my record store first and if i can't find it i'll do amazon, i've wanted it on vinyl forever

i dont know why amazon says may 7...the pressing should be in stores on record store day, maybe amazon just isn't shipping til the 7th for some reason. i'm checking my record store first and if i can't find it i'll do amazon, i've wanted it on vinyl forever

The limited RSD version with the print will be in record stores on 4/20. A standard version will be released a couple weeks later and will be available from wherever (like online retailers). That seems like the implications of everything to me.

• 1 month later...

Another EP:

Late March, Death March! With 4 tracks, plus the title track! The b-side The Architect, is fantastic and may be their best acoustic song ever written!!!! Includes an Alt version of Late March and 2 live songs!

They are really cranking out the extras with this LP! Love to see this! Not enough bands do this!

My advice....Press an extended LP...with the backyard Skulls EP and this! And a few other live tracks and BOOM! 2xLP expanded reissue! 

• 2 weeks later...

Another EP:

Late March, Death March! With 4 tracks, plus the title track! The b-side The Architect, is fantastic and may be their best acoustic song ever written!!!! Includes an Alt version of Late March and 2 live songs!

They are really cranking out the extras with this LP! Love to see this! Not enough bands do this!

My advice....Press an extended LP...with the backyard Skulls EP and this! And a few other live tracks and BOOM! 2xLP expanded reissue! 

I would like it a lot better if the EPs weren't UK only (and digital only for that matter). Both the Backyard Skulls EP and the Late March, Death March EP are this way and its really annoying.

• 8 years later...