PO: Fall Out Boy - Take This To Your Grave LP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

No need to call, I promise you as soon as we get them in all the pre-order will get shipped out. Dont worry.

I was told these will be shipping to HT soon so we may get them in earlier than expected.

The official street date on these got bumped to 12/18 so thats still a couple weeks off.

just quoting so people can see this again.

I want this tomorrow. True story I found Andy Hurley's cell phone at a FOB show. Wentz kept calling it so I answered it and met up with them and gave it back. They gave me a free T-shirt.

You shoulda asked for a vinyl :D

But seriously, neat story. They're so nice people I feel bad when they get ripped on

^this guy voted for Romney

you're right.

you know, since these people that are getting paid to sit there and answer phones have to pick up the phone when it rings to tell someone that a record they ordered is going to take a little longer. probably added 30 seconds to their minesweeper time, god damn!

you're right.

you know, since these people that are getting paid to sit there and answer phones have to pick up the phone when it rings to tell someone that a record they ordered is going to take a little longer. probably added 30 seconds to their minesweeper time, god damn!

Clearly you have never worked in customer service my friend... You, like quite a bit of other people, have forgotten that this is HOT TOPIC, not hot topic records. They don't operate solely to focus on record delays. They have a huge amount of product. You expect customer service to know about a delay on one record? No. They have to document everything, they have to listen to people bitch about twilight and one direction stuff. They only know what information they are provided. Ease off of customer service. If you go through other ht threads, you'll find they "usually" are very helpful.

also, the same people bitching and calling the customer service are the same people in this thread that can see that there is a delay by reading it here. for some reason they are choosing to ignore updates, but then post after said updates (up in arms nonetheless); asking questions that are answered.