PO: Fall Out Boy - Take This To Your Grave LP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

FWIW I preordered the fun. Some Nights repress on Amazon and it shipped... but after it was delayed, and I had to verify I still wanted it because of the delay, getting a ship date of mid April, then: "OH HEY it'll be there tomorrow!"

I think Amazon is getting some copies, but not as many as they are allotting in their system... so if you ordered early you might be in luck.

• 1 month later...
45 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

FOB's store sent me tracking today.

Same. 18 year old me is so pleased I finally get to own a copy of this record. When I got into it, the first press was long gone, so I gave up looking for a while. Then the hot topic presses came and went in a flash when I wasn’t looking and were instantly $250. Then came the copies in those fucking box sets weighed down with so much dog shit that I would never want. Now, finally, I can retire this search. Gonna spend the 200 bucks I saved on a nice bottle of Lagavulin and a couple packs of Captain Blacks. 

I ordered this with 2-day priority from FOB's webstore. It got to a USPS facility in Nashville on 4/28 marked as "shipment received, package pending acceptance" and hasn't move. Definitely sucks to pay the most for safer, faster shipping to just sit there while 1000+ others have been delivered and in stores for a while now. I've never had this happen with USPS but I have the worst luck with mail anymore.

16 hours ago, N8TRU said:

I ordered this with 2-day priority from FOB's webstore. It got to a USPS facility in Nashville on 4/28 marked as "shipment received, package pending acceptance" and hasn't move. Definitely sucks to pay the most for safer, faster shipping to just sit there while 1000+ others have been delivered and in stores for a while now. I've never had this happen with USPS but I have the worst luck with mail anymore.

That really sucks.. my shipping method is “International with tracking” and I got that same status update from Chicago yesterday at 3pm. It’s already left and on it’s next leg as of this morning at 8. Things must be pretty fucked in Nashville right now. 

18 minutes ago, Boaty McBoatface said:

That really sucks.. my shipping method is “International with tracking” and I got that same status update from Chicago yesterday at 3pm. It’s already left and on it’s next leg as of this morning at 8. Things must be pretty fucked in Nashville right now. 

Their webstore, Manhead Merch, said there's no reason for the hold up and they're going to have someone look into it. It's bizarre and definitely a waste of time and money. I've read when something is pending acceptance it's supposed to be a 1-2 day thing, not more than a week like it is in my case.

19 hours ago, N8TRU said:

Definitely annoying. Ask for a refund if the USPS has it more than 10 days. Unless it was priority express, in which case you/webstore are already entitled to a refund from the USPS. Not the web store's fault, but hopefully they would refund you and request a refund from the USPS for the postage they paid out.

Exhibit 9.2.1 Postage and Fees Refunds
Customers must apply for a refund within the time limits in the chart below.
MAIL TYPE OR SERVICE
WHEN TO APPLY (FROM MAILING DATE)
No Sooner Than   No Later Than

Priority Mail Express (9.5.4)
2 days
30 days

Priority Mail Express with an Extra Service
30 days
60 days

All Other Classes of Mail
10 days
60 days

All Other Classes of Mail with Extra Service(s) (9.2.4h)
30 days
60 days