PO: Fall Out Boy - Take This To Your Grave LP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

1 hour ago, N8TRU said:

2 weeks and my priority shipping hasn't moved and the merch company has no idea what USPS is doing. I got screwed over big time. If anyone knows of a retailer that has this in the United States please let me know. Preferably not Discogs or eBay.

That really sucks, sorry to hear. I ordered a copy from Newbury Comics and got it in less than a week. They still have some copies for $24.99. There’s also some sellers on discogs selling for similar prices. https://www.newburycomics.com/products/fall_out_boy-take_this_to_your_grave_lp_color?variant=39647164563636

6 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

Manhead merch said they'll send another copy. I assume they also have no idea what the problem is. Fingers crossed this time.

The post office has been horrible lately. I bought a Spitalfield record, it took a few weeks to arrive at my post office, then inexplicably is now being sent away - presumably back to the sender...

1 hour ago, HardlineKid said:

The post office has been horrible lately. I bought a Spitalfield record, it took a few weeks to arrive at my post office, then inexplicably is now being sent away - presumably back to the sender...

Woahhhh that is not cool. Other than this I've also been seeing my packages bounce back and forth between repeat facilities but it hasn't affected delivery.

15 hours ago, N8TRU said:

2 weeks and my priority shipping hasn't moved and the merch company has no idea what USPS is doing. I got screwed over big time. If anyone knows of a retailer that has this in the United States please let me know. Preferably not Discogs or eBay.

I have an extra copy I’d sell…drop me a line!

Edited by mertzrock
Wrong text

14 minutes ago, blueeyesgetboring said:

Crazy how no pads, no helmets just balls goes for about the same price as ocean Avenue. 

I had my copy up on discogs for a little while, but it didn’t sell, so I took it as a sign that I should keep it. It’s a really nicely made package. Looks and sounds fantastic. That and the fact that it might never be repressed makes it a keeper. 

• 5 weeks later...

If anyone is still looking for this I just got shipping notification on my April importcds order for this.

You can grab it for 18,5+2,99 US shipping from them right now and as long as it says "add to cart" and not "backorder" it's in stock and basically ships immediately (DeepDiscount, CCmusic are the same if they suit you better)

https://www.importcds.com/take-this-to-your-grave-fbr-25th-anniversary-edition-silver-vinyl/075678645594

Edited by xfactor675

7 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

If anyone is still looking for this I just got shipping notification on my April importcds order for this.

You can grab it for 18,5+2,99 US shipping from them right now and as long as it says "add to cart" and not "backorder" it's in stock and basically ships immediately (DeepDiscount, CCmusic are the same if they suit you better)

https://www.importcds.com/take-this-to-your-grave-fbr-25th-anniversary-edition-silver-vinyl/075678645594

Thank you!

On 5/14/2021 at 3:27 PM, Skacel said:

Spinning this just now and happy to report it sounds pretty good!

I haven’t listened to this album for years but when GTA started I immediately had the alternative lyrics in my head.

Where is your border knight Idaho he is a Jen lemon. 

VERY similar to the COVID/Quarantine edit that was put out last year:

"Where is your boy tonight, I hope he is in quarantine

And maybe he won’t leave the house

But I know, he’ll have the cleanest hands around this part of town"