PO - Death Cab for Cutie - The Barsuk Years LMTD Ed Collection

"Only 1,500 pieces" ...

My only concern is if "You can play.." will have the CD bonus tracks. However, based on the info from the site stating "Transatlanticism" is a double LP and not this one, I'm thinking probably not.... it's just the cassette version as it'll have the initial artwork.

Everything in the box set is the Death Cab material I know, and love. "Plans" and beyond, well... just wasn't my cup o' tea. I recall talks of a Barsuk box set about two years ago... Insound even made a brief announcement, but it was still in the works...

No way this will last long. Promptly ordered.

Artist In Residence are a top-notch company putting out deluxe sets of this magnitude. They did the NIN - Ghosts I-IV and Pixies sets and those were awesome.

$225 does seem steep...and it is for a lot of us...but this is a pretty great set. Especially for big DCFC fans.

Artist In Residence are a top-notch company putting out deluxe sets of this magnitude. They did the NIN - Ghosts I-IV and Pixies sets and those were awesome.

$225 does seem steep...and it is for a lot of us...but this is a pretty great set. Especially for big DCFC fans.

fair enough on the quality. whats not cool about this release is that its a pretty big middle finger to people who didn't just start collecting records last year. some people already own up to half the set. take those releases out and they're basically asking you to pay almost $57 / ea + plus shipping for a couple EPs and a demo / rarity / outtakes release. deftones box set? sure - cool. all of those records were readily available on their own when it was released. cant say the same here.