PO - Death Cab for Cutie - The Barsuk Years LMTD Ed Collection

I wouldn't be surprised if they used them again even if they said they wouldn't - who else fucks things up this bad? Also - with their delay they got right into the rush / busyness of RSD releases being pressed so they likely rushed this release at the very end so they could start on the RSD releases that were ready

If unopened, not like a shirt doesn't fit.

I return opened stuff to Amazon all the time.  Even used stuff.  Returned a cutting board just a couple weeks ago after using it for two weeks and it warped and cracked.  Defective merchandise is always returnable.  And yes, if your shirt doesn't fit, you can return it to Amazon too.  Not sure where you are getting this strict return policy from.

This has to be a Rainbo Records fuck up - that plant is terrible. I'm willing to bet that's the case. What does the matrix look like? I know Pirates has their name on the matrix usually

Possibly. But I've used Rainbo maybe 300 times over the past 4 years, and they've fucked up 2-3 times tops. I wouldn't be surprised if it was them, but I will also say that if it was they will likely rectify it no matter the cost. 

And I'd say overall they are the best for what I need, which says more about how terrible other plants are rather than how great Rainbo is.

But hey I hope less people use Rainbo, faster records for me! FUCK RAINBO! 

I got mine today and, as expected, the labels are wrong. Also, most of the jackets have a thin black line accross the front where they rubbed against their cardboard slot (they vary between 1-4 inches) and there're indentations on each end at the same spot. I wish Barsuk would have just released these without AinR and their fancy failed attempts. HOWEVER, two minutes after I found the actual "We Have the Facts..." and dropped the needle, I completely forgot how the record was labeled and got lost in the incredible sound of the album. The re-master is phenomenal and the record sounds better than I could have imagined. Obviously AinR and the pressing plant need to right their wrongs but I don't regret buying this at all if the sound quality on each album is this good.

I just opened mine and had the same labeling problems, as well as skipping problems.

Anyone else have skipping issues?

I emailed the company as well, but no response yet.

What kind of record player do you have. And if you just opened it, no wonder they haven't emailed you back yet.