PO: As Cities Burn - Son, I Loved You At Your Darkest

Pm'd ya.

And I will straight up trade a TA euro press for a split colour of this. PM me if you have a split and wanna do that. I think I'd only let go of the tour press for the split though haha.

I may PM you. I kinda wanna keep my split, but if we can't work anything out, I'd consider trading it! I really want one of those euro cover. >.<

Got this in today! The split looks AMAZING! I can't decide what I should do though. Idk if I should trade my split for Toki's Touché euro cover, or sell the green to someone/trade it to someone, or if I should do a raffle, since so many people are wanting a copy. >.< What do you guys think?

I just feel bad cuz I have a person or two on here who are friends of mine who want it, but there are also like a billion people who's orders got cancelled who want one, and there are also a few decent trade offers I've gotten, and now I just got a $40 offer on it. x.x This is stressful.

If I were to do a raffle, what do you guys think I should set the price and entry cap at? I wanna be fair to everyone, and I wasn't really looking to make money off of people getting fucked over, but I could definitely use it.

Trading my split for Toki's Touché euro press is really tempting, but I really like the split, too. One last try, I guess. If anyone has one of the Touché Euro covers, and would trade it for a green copy of this, get at me. I'd throw in a few bucks, too. Or my offer of the green copy of this plus my blue TOCS repress for an OG TOCS is still there. I had offers for a white or clear, but I don't really want those. I'd prefer a blue, gold, or green.

Opinions? Help!

Looks like Tokis going with Michelle's or Kevin's, so I'll have an extra green. I'll sell it to someone at cost but I'll try to trade it first. I'll make a trade thread but if anyone has mewithoutyou A-B Screenprint that they'd trade shoot me a PM

I've been focusing my recent vinyl purchases on mwY exclusively, but I thought I'd let you know that I thought I saw someone selling a screenprint A--->B Life in the sale thread. Just a heads up! 

Looks like Tokis going with Michelle's or Kevin's, so I'll have an extra green. I'll sell it to someone at cost but I'll try to trade it first. I'll make a trade thread but if anyone has mewithoutyou A-B Screenprint that they'd trade shoot me a PM

I'd be very interested in buying it!

I just feel bad cuz I have a person or two on here who are friends of mine who want it, but there are also like a billion people who's orders got cancelled who want one, and there are also a few decent trade offers I've gotten, and now I just got a $40 offer on it. x.x This is stressful.

If I were to do a raffle, what do you guys think I should set the price and entry cap at? I wanna be fair to everyone, and I wasn't really looking to make money off of people getting fucked over, but I could definitely use it.

Trading my split for Toki's Touché euro press is really tempting, but I really like the split, too. One last try, I guess. If anyone has one of the Touché Euro covers, and would trade it for a green copy of this, get at me. I'd throw in a few bucks, too. Or my offer of the green copy of this plus my blue TOCS repress for an OG TOCS is still there. I had offers for a white or clear, but I don't really want those. I'd prefer a blue, gold, or green.

Opinions? Help!

honestly, I think you could do a $2 entry fee with a limit of 5 entries per person. not only would you rake in probably $100, but someone would also get the record for nearly free potentially. I think I'll do this with my extra clear copy as long as it's in good shape.