PO: As Cities Burn - Son, I Loved You At Your Darkest

Kind of related, but has anyone here confirmed that they're carrying these on tour? With all the mess surrounding this release I didn't find any solid info

But I might be seeing Underoath on Tuesday and would love to grab an extra or two for you guys

As Cities Burn isn't playing the Tuesday date :( I'm pretty bummed about it too since that's the one I'm going to.

Just a thought...

Should we make a separate thread for this Underoath tour? (similar to the AOF thread)

I don't know the popularity of letlive or Underoath on these boards, but there seems to be a demand for mewithoutyou and ACB records,etc. And UO has a lot of cool stuff for each stop of the tour

That being said, it'd be easier to keep each other informed on what is available, and the overall shows, etc

If there is enough interest? 

Well, I finally got shipping notification yesterday. I bought all three variants of ACB and MXPX. Today I got a partial refund.

I paid 61.87 for everything. Got refunded 37.97, which leaves me with paying them $23.90.

Long story short, I don't think I got one copy of As Cities Burn.

TL;DR = I need a copy of this.

Well, I finally got shipping notification yesterday. I bought all three variants of ACB and MXPX. Today I got a partial refund.

I paid 61.87 for everything. Got refunded 37.97, which leaves me with paying them $23.90.

Long story short, I don't think I got one copy of As Cities Burn.

TL;DR = I need a copy of this.

Happened to me as well. I ordered 2 of 3 ACB and a few of the MxPx variants. I got tracking info 2 days ago and this morning got an email for partial refund. Sure enough merchdirect shows a reversal for the ACB vinyl. Sounds like they punished you if you ordered multiple variants stating "duplicate orders" from others on here, but they are shipping all 3 MxPx variants?! I still think merchdirect over sold this originally. Also if the band did indeed take stock after the fact, don't you think merchdirect would have informed them that will cancel all these orders? I have a hard time believing ACB would make a move like that just to make a few bucks on tour. Ok, done with my bitch fest, I just know how the rest of you feel now. Truly a disaster of a release by T&N, just license you music to labels that know how to handle vinyl releases and us crazy collectors. This was the first and last time I order vinyl from them!

^^ Yeah. They over sold. If T&N only sent them a certain # of records, that would mean the other records were out there. And if ACB isn't taking it on tour, than someone should have some records.

Here's what I got from MD:

Dear Jeff,

Our apologies, we unfortunately were not sent enough stock from Solid State, and so your order had to be refunded. We will not be sending the ACB vinyl to you. We apologize for any inconvenience.