PO: As Cities Burn - Son, I Loved You At Your Darkest

Right. But I've had a red copy for trade for weeks and can't seem to get any takers worth while.

Because your offers are ridiculous. Why would I trade you two records that cost me $50 combined after shipping when I could spend $50 and buy the split variant any day on eBay?

Because your offers are ridiculous. Why would I trade you two records that cost me $50 combined after shipping when I could spend $50 and buy the split variant any day on eBay?

It's not like I demanded. No arm twisting here. I made an offer. You either accept or deny. The point is, this album is out of print and sold out. Just because I initially paid $15 for it doesn't mean I'm going to trade it for another $15 record. I'd rather just keep it.

It's not like I demanded. No arm twisting here. I made an offer. You either accept or deny. The point is, this album is out of print and sold out. Just because I initially paid $15 for it doesn't mean I'm going to trade it for another $15 record. I'd rather just keep it.

I didn't say you demanded. I just think it's funny that you are shocked that no one wants to do your trade, when your offers are ridiculous. And the record I offered, which you included in your trade thread as a want, is also OOP and sold out. AND it cost more at the time of initial purchase. AND it is selling for more on eBay than the red ACB.

It's totally fine for you to be a greedy scumbag. I generally am too when it comes to my records. However, I'm not at all shocked when people refuse the deals. Good luck with your trade.