PO: As Cities Burn - Son, I Loved You At Your Darkest

They may have held a few back to deal with any damages (that might occurto copies during shipping from original purchasers). They also mighthave just held a few back for selfish reasons. If they did hold themback for security in case copies got damaged in the mail to original purchasers they might be releasing them out since any one with a problem on their original order has now had time to speak up.

nope. I ordered a split; it showed up with a chip in the vinyl. called MD right away, was told they only had one coke bottle green left over and sent me that as a replacement.

nope. I ordered a split; it showed up with a chip in the vinyl. called MD right away, was told they only had one coke bottle green left over and sent me that as a replacement.

Huh. I guess maybe selfish reasons?!? This release has been so odd. I mean they are selling them in the webstore for the same price. So they aren't making any more per copy that they put back in the webstore. It really just seems odd they are keeping a few back and releasing them randomly. Even odder when people's orders got cancelled originally for this. Considering the notion that I'd assume these were pressed by the label to be sold and make money. So in theory getting them sold as quickly as possible would be beneficial to purchasers as well as the label.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...