PO: As Cities Burn - Son, I Loved You At Your Darkest

If anyone has an extra they got their hands on they want to get rid of when they come in, please PM or keep me in mind! I'm going to see them on the Underoath farewell tour and they're playing SILYAYD material, so i'm hoping they might have some on sale there. The one day i'm sick and i miss this, wow! I'm ashamed of myself....

So i'm on the 9th date on the tour in Houston, what are my chances of them still having any left for that date? 120 for that many shows wouldn't seem like they would last. Lets hope i can maybe grab one at that show, i love Underoath.... But As Cities Burn is the reason i'm driving 4 hours to see the show. I missed the last SILYAYD tour but i made it out for the HOHW/CNS show, one of the best i've ever been too

Holy shit, reading comprehension y'all.

There were 60 of each color sold online. The /100 thing was pulled out of thin air and should be disregarded, there is no way in hell there were less than 300 (or more likely 1000) total made, especially for a highly anticipated EMI-owned release. More of these will definitely be available in the future.

Not to mention the fact that this hasn't been announced on any ACB or T&N social media. It appears to have been a fluke that it ever went up.

I'm not trying to be that guy...but Solid State always undershoots with vinyl pressings...

I wouldn't expect them to pop up anywhere else...

ESPECIALLY since I don't really think anyone else was involved in this...

Look at the first pressings of Underoaths stuff, August Burns Red full lengths, and a lot of the early Tooth And Nail stuff...all of which were done in runs of less than 300.

I'm not trying to be that guy...but Solid State always undershoots with vinyl pressings...

Look at the first pressings of Underoaths stuff, August Burns Red full lengths, and a lot of the early Tooth And Nail stuff...all of which were done in runs of less than 300.

i didn't want to say it either... but i agree with you. zao self-titled was /300 and they had probably an equal sized fan based, if not greater.

Let's do that.

They're Only Chasing Safety was initially pressed on 4 colors for a total of 1300 copies.

Define the Great Line is out of 3000.

ABR's Messengers and Constellations are /1500 and /1000, respectively.

According to a guy on this board who was in contact with an early Tooth & Nail employee, early Tooth & Nail releases were 1000 on black, and if it was a big release, another 1000 on color.

I'm not trying to be that guy, but everything you just said is bullshit and I'm not sure how you could be so far off. And again, if what Grant said is true, there have been 180 copies sold, which is an absurdly small run. Tooth & Nail is owned by Capitol/EMI, there is no way their licensing machine would lift a finger for anything less than 500, and since they're doing it themselves and every single recent Tooth & Nail vinyl release has been /1000 or more, that's where my money is. There are hundreds of copies of this still to be sold.