PO: The Bronx (IV)

zuck

I've been meaning to check out these guys for years now... finally did and with this record, they have my full attention.

Shit man... if that is the one that got your intentions. In my opinion, and by the slimmest of margins, I say:

II > III > I > IV 

To play the game a different way, my top ten in order:

Heart Attack American
The Unholy Hand
Shitty Future
History's Stranglers
I Got Chills
Inveigh
Minutes in Night
Cobra Lucha
Knifeman
Six Days a Week

Shit man... if that is the one that got your intentions. In my opinion, and by the slimmest of margins, I say:

II > III > I > IV 

To play the game a different way, my top ten in order:

Heart Attack American
The Unholy Hand
Shitty Future
History's Stranglers
I Got Chills
Inveigh
Minutes in Night
Cobra Lucha
Knifeman
Six Days a Week

Thanks for this. It wasn't that the other records didn't grab me - just one of those bands I put on my iPod but never really gave them a good listen, ha. I'll work my way through all of it now.

Can anyone post some pics of the pre-order package?

I live in Europe so it will probably take at least two more weeks before my order arrives.

And if anyone was able to pick up an extra slip mat i'd be really interested in buying!

Aw man, I wish you got at me last night I would've been more than happy to grab one!

Also for anyone interested the setlist was as follows ( not in order I was going off far too much to keep track of order):

Bronx I:

Heart Attack American

False Alarm

White Tar

They Will Kill Us All

Bronx II:

Shitty Future

History's Stranglers

Rape Zombie

White Guilt

Bronx III:

Knifeman

Inveigh

Six Days A Week

Bronx IV:

Unholy Hand

Youth Wasted

Too Many Devils

Pilot Light

Under The Rabbit

Ribcage

What track did you guys get with your fortune cookie? I got "On the Fence." I only say something because the mp3 was labeled "BXIV Fortune Cookie Track 1." I've been trying to amass the b-sides. Currently have "On the Fence," "Into the Black" and "Price is Right."

I only have "Into the Black". How (where) did you get the others?

I got "On the Fence" as a download with the pre-order for IV I did, which was the LP+shirt+chinese take out box+fortune cookie. The code was on the fortune inside the cookie. "Price is Right" is on the Amazon mp3 version of the album. "Into the Black" is on the iTunes version. My copy of "Into the Black" is a vinyl rip. I'd like to find a better mp3. If you have a better mp3 of it, PM me. I'll happily shoot over the other b-sides I have.