PO: The Bronx (IV)

zuck

I got the package for the shirt that I still haven't worn, and I have absolutely no idea what to do with the chinese food container.  Might be the dumbest (but still kinda funny) package item I've seen a band throw in.

The shirt actually fits me great. I just displayed the Chinese box on my record shelf with other miscellaneous stuff I've attained throughout the years.

I got "On the Fence" as a download with the pre-order for IV I did, which was the LP+shirt+chinese take out box+fortune cookie. The code was on the fortune inside the cookie. "Price is Right" is on the Amazon mp3 version of the album. "Into the Black" is on the iTunes version. My copy of "Into the Black" is a vinyl rip. I'd like to find a better mp3. If you have a better mp3 of it, PM me. I'll happily shoot over the other b-sides I have.

check your PMs

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Can someone share the "On The Fence" b-side with me? I see no way to get it, even if I was willing to rebuy the album. I have every Japanese CD put out by The Bronx and all the associated b-sides, as well as Into The Black FLAC, and could share those in return (or something different - ask, and I'll share it if I have it).

• 1 month later...

In an interview in AP a couple months back, Matt said it was supposed to come out sometime this summer.

I heard the same thing in a podcast somewhere. Sounds like El Bronx III and the box set were what they were headed into next. 

Here I am just hoping for a US tour.

And a boxset.

• 9 years later...
3 minutes ago, lungfutang said:

Just bought it. Not bad for a hand numbered /500 press. Dig the variant and cover art. Easy purchase. Hope we get I-III represses eventually too.