DC TV (Arrow/Flash/Legends/Supergirl)

Malcolm did tell Thea that Ollie knew her father wasn't Robert, that sort of put a wedge between them for a bit.

ya for sure.  i just think it's weird that she goes from i hate my brother to i hate my dad so fast.  no real pondering going on there, haha.  maybe they just don't have the luxury to write the brooding process into the storyline.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Figured this thread needs a bump also since The Flash season 2 starts tonight and Arrow (4) tomorrow!

Flash absolutely killed it as a new show! Stoked to see what happens next. Arrow (3) on the other hand was kind of a drag. Hopefully that will be "fixed" with this new season.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I fell behind but am all caught up now. Shows continue to be some of the best on TV. It was kinda crazy to see Ollie and everyone else get vaporized!

Too much going on in my life to add TV shows but I think I need to make an exception for legends of tomorrow. Gonna kick Walking Dead to make room for it.

Yeah, the crossovers were excellent. It really felt like a movie. Super high hopes for Legends.

Side note- Has anyone given Supergirl a shot? It's been received pretty well I but haven't personally given it a chance yet. I've read there's been talks of a cross between it and Flash, which would be pretty interesting to see a cross network deal.

Yeah, the crossovers were excellent. It really felt like a movie. Super high hopes for Legends.

Side note- Has anyone given Supergirl a shot? It's been received pretty well I but haven't personally given it a chance yet. I've read there's been talks of a cross between it and Flash, which would be pretty interesting to see a cross network deal.

Well we kinda had one in Constantine but I guess it doesn't count if the show was cancelled.

Supergirl doesn't have a very good IMDB rating and some parts of the trailer made me want to ralf (the stuff that was clearly targeted towards 14 year old girls).

Well we kinda had one in Constantine but I guess it doesn't count if the show was cancelled.

Supergirl doesn't have a very good IMDB rating and some parts of the trailer made me want to ralf (the stuff that was clearly targeted towards 14 year old girls).

CW should buy Constantine from NBC.  It was interesting to see the character pop up.  I kind of wonder how the rights work for that..

Holy spoilers thebiglebowski! (I've seen it, you might maybe want to spoiler tag that post though for others.)

I've watched what they've released... surprisingly not as bad as that trailer made it out to be. Pilot (and maybe the first few episodes) might be a little hard to get through. But I'm curious now to see how certain story lines or whatever play out now.

That's also the one thing I've disliked about DC's TV/movies. Nothing is interwoven. There's like 4 different universes going on. Didn't watch Constantine, but I heard it was good and liked his cameo in Arrow.

Out of the three: Supergirl / Flash / Arrow - The Flash is by far the best DC-on-TV right now.

I really just can't get into the soap opera that is Arrow - the acting is terribly bad and I feel this last crossover where the Arrow crew guest starred on The Flash brought that episode of the Flash down lol. It is cool they crossovers and all but jeez Stephen Amell's acting....

He needs to get another "hero stare" instead of just gritting his teeth in his cheeks. HE IS ALWAYS DOING THAT haha. 

Supergirl is really (and I don't ever use this) - MEH. 

• 1 month later...

Flash (tonight) and Arrow (tomorrow) are back this week! And that new "DC: Legends of Tomorrow" airs Thursday.

Also, is anyone (still) watching Supergirl? They introduced another pretty well known hero recently and it's been a little interesting.

John Jones aka Martian Manhunter

I spent the last 2 weeks watching all of Flash and I caught up just in time for the premiere tonight. Tried watching Arrow but just couldn't get into it. Loving Flash, though.

So you watched both from the beginning then? I like Arrow. Season 1 was a nice intro to the hero. 2 was crazy awesome and is probably my favorite. 3 wasn't as good and I felt was missing something. And 4 seems to be getting back on track though.

But, I agree with The Flash! It's probably DC's best superhero show right now.