DC TV (Arrow/Flash/Legends/Supergirl)

Need to get caught up on the last few episodes (of Arrow/Flash/Legends) I've been slacking. Everything's been renewed although, I'm feeling Arrow is going to end. Each season has meshed with a year he spent away. Five years = five seasons. Just some hypothesizing...

6 hours ago, tittus said:

Looks like Supergirl is coming to the CW. I'll have to give the first season a watch now. Interested to see how they tie it into the existing shows. 

There was a crossover episode with The Flash actually (episode 18 of Supergirl)! It's in the same Arrowverse EXCEPT she's on another Earth. Like the Earth-1, Earth-2 they've been doing in Flash. Kinda shot themselves in the foot for being a CBS show I think, it's going to be tricky explaining things if they want more crossovers.

Edited by No This Is Patrick

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, thebiglebowski said:

Not really where I saw Flash going. I'm kinda confused by how the time echo could come back and sacrifice itself and no one really cared? Didn't that imply that a future Barry would need to come back and do the same? I guess it's moot now, though.

Yeah, when I was saw that I was like 'uh, shouldn't this be a bigger deal'? There were definitely a few bumps in the season for me, but the cliff hanger of the season 2 finale mostly made up for it.

Just caught up on the Legends and Flash finales, holy dang about Flash. I guess, following the two above comments, there should be more concern for the future's death... but with how the episode ended, technically that doesn't exist anymore? Liked Jay Garrick's reveal (again? hahaha).

Also wondering how Captain Cold will be played out. If you didn't watch the last few episodes of Legends:

Cold/Snart sacrifices himself to destroy a time manipulator type device thing. Wentworth Miller is signed with appearing on The Flash regularly(?) now.

And also related to the Legends finale:

Will be cool to see the "Justice Society of America"!

Preparing to watch Arrow now... I usually try to stay away from others opinions, but look like there's been a lot of flak on how that ended. So I'm a little concerned. Season 4 hasn't really been that great for me. The flashback sequences have been really short, compared to previous seasons, almost lacking detail (to me). I absolutely despise Felicity's character now. And they killed off a character I liked! Supposedly it has one more season... really hope they can turn it around from this last season and a half(ish).

Also, it was announced there will be a 4 WAY CROSSOVER in December! Arrow/Flash/Legends/Supergirl, sounds pretty epic. Still wondering how they'll tie in Supergirl though.