Best place to buy Pro-Ject Carbon?

Had to make some swap outs this morning so I just grabbed 5 Yeah Yeah Yeahs and 5 TV on the Radio CDEPs. There were a couple other $1.99 CDEPs I didn't catch yesterday too, but I just updated the quantities. My TT is now processed and should be out soon. I wound up being charged $289.98. Not too shabby. Now let's see if they follow through with that $20 gift certificate coupon too. :P

Had to make some swap outs this morning so I just grabbed 5 Yeah Yeah Yeahs and 5 TV on the Radio CDEPs. There were a couple other $1.99 CDEPs I didn't catch yesterday too, but I just updated the quantities. My TT is now processed and should be out soon. I wound up being charged $289.98. Not too shabby. Now let's see if they follow through with that $20 gift certificate coupon too. :P

And the CD giftbox that will be going on eBay, haha

Called them up since they hadn't responded to my e-mail. Talked to a guy and got everything sorted out. I did have to add 10 CDs again, just got 10 of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs single. Came out to 294. Obviously would have been sweet to just have the CD part cancelled entirely but who am I to complain at this point lol.

Called them up since they hadn't responded to my e-mail. Talked to a guy and got everything sorted out. I did have to add 10 CDs again, just got 10 of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs single. Came out to 294. Obviously would have been sweet to just have the CD part cancelled entirely but who am I to complain at this point lol.

Throw them up on eBay, give them to friends as X Mas gifts, coasters, frisbees, the possibilities are endless.

Nice. I called them up today to see if they know when they're gonna have the red back in stock and he said Pro Ject told them they should be done manufacturing at the end of this week and then ship it to them sometime next week. So, I'll probably get it in like 2 weeks, maybe more.

Edit: Did anyone get that vinyl credit, btw?

Nice. I called them up today to see if they know when they're gonna have the red back in stock and he said Pro Ject told them they should be done manufacturing at the end of this week and then ship it to them sometime next week. So, I'll probably get it in like 2 weeks, maybe more.

Edit: Did anyone get that vinyl credit, btw?

Havent gotten the credit yet either. I believe its supposed to be emailed, wonder if we wont get it because maybe we can't combine coupon codes. Hopefully someone posts here if they get it.

Not sure how familiar you guys all are with this Carbon TT, but during my first couple listens, I noticed a small hum during quiet parts of my records. Did a little google search and discovered that either the dust cover should be completely disconnected or in a closed position during play. I used the closed cover option during play and the hum went away. Also make sure youve got proper grounding too.

I absolutely love this TT, huge upgrade from the vintage Sansui I was using. Very easy to setup (think it took me 10 minutes to do after opening the box) with the directions provided.

Im now dreaming of ugrading with a speedbox ii and an acryl-it platter. Have a feeling Ill be running this TT for a long time...

It took my UPS guy 20 visits to realize I want my packages dropped off on my front porch. Also took them forever to understand that my fence gate door handle is locked on the outside but if you reach through the bars, you can open it from the inside handle (Ive seen 5 year olds figure it out instantly). Yikes.

• 2 weeks later...