Incubus on vinyl

torres

I can't remember if anyone posted this link or not, but the official incubus webstore has these up to order now if anyone missed out on the RSD versions.

http://incubus.shop....?cp=47618_57248

I wanna pick these up so bad, I'm super bummed I didn't preorder them but they're 38 shipped for one. None of the shops around me have them either.

i'm going to take pictures of all the labels for the discogs entries tomorrow. i'll post here when i'm done.

I tip my hat to thee. :)

And if anyone's interested, there are some decent pics of the gatefolds here:

http://www.incubusview.com/messboard/viewtopic.php?t=22457&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=160

Not sure how or why but I was able to grab Morning View off Amazon via GoHastings for under 10 dollars shipped! Might be a wrong price or sale but it was 9.98!

---------------------

Definitely the CD version, received mine and it's on its way back to gohastings already. Waste of time.

Not sure how or why but I was able to grab Morning View off Amazon via GoHastings for under 10 dollars shipped! Might be a wrong price or sale but it was 9.98!

I pulled the trigger on that too expecting a CD but still hoping for the best. And yeah, the CD came in the mail yesterday. That's going back for a refund ASAP.

I've had that happen to me before too, however, I was always reimbursed my full price and usually got to keep the cd. I guess we'll see what happens when I get it.

Same has happened to me to. WTF is going on over there? At least I wansn't out $, and had a free CD for the hassle.

I was quite reluctant to shell out $$ for a decent size order on Black Friday thinking this would be the case. Thankfully, they came through, and I got some pretty nice additions to the collection for a pittance.

i saw these at a store yesterday for $25 each and the cover art looked kinda pixelated and distorted.

maybe it was the lighting on the cellophane and the fact that i was really kinda really drunk but yeah.

didn't seem worth the price. wouldn't mind having a copy of science tho if i could get it for less.

this may be a dumb question, but are these being posted on amazon going to be numbered as well? or were only the RSD versions? are there even two versions?

the numbered ones were the RSD indie store exclusives. I would assume the ones that are up for pre-order are not numbered. this is all speculation on my part....

i'm in on the goHastings crapshoot. saw monuments and melodies on amazon for 15ppd. i'd like to believe that if they put it up on Amazon they make sure it's a damn vinyl before putting it up.... right? :huh:

Sweet googley moogley!!!

100_4901-1.jpg

it's a festivus miracle! still sealed!